Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 13, 2024
Uk
Morning everyone! I will be popping in and out today as celebrating my special man's big birthday! Just done presents and gonna chill for a bit before getting everything and everyone ready for his celebration later! I may have a cocktail so I apologise now in advance 😅
Awww happy birthday to your little man. 🎂hope he has a good day xx

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Hannah waking up the next morning realising she spent all her money on a old man online who claims he's the leader of a fairy cult and begs for a carvery every Sunday. 😬
download (21).jpeg

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Good morning fers , went to bed at midnight last night and missed a bit of the series but all caught up.

Angies a selfish t , Zia is a control freak , Ricksta is still only interested in numbers and old ladies pension funds , Charlie thinks Toby carvery is an actual `carvery` and the best thing since a rent boys were invented.

Nothings changed in the last 24 hours then 🤣

Medusa

Morning everyone! I will be popping in and out today as celebrating my special man's big birthday! Just done presents and gonna chill for a bit before getting everything and everyone ready for his celebration later! I may have a cocktail so I apologise now in advance 😅
Mix those cocktails with a few shots, the more brutal the better. - Happy birthday to your wee man. Enjoy! 🎉🎈

Status
Not open for further replies.