Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yadasawrongen

Feb 28, 2024
I don't know if this is real life right now...
This is Gem at the service station, she has truly officially lost it.
Screenshot_20240324_103154_TikTok.jpg
Just came here to say this

Medusa

A question for you guys here. What dose your other half think of you watching TT and being on Comment Cafe 🤣
He'll never quite understand how I can watch a bunch of chavy, scumbags. (His words) As for CC he actually doesn't mind. I'll often sit and read everyone's posts to him and he finds it hilarious. Which I'd take as a compliment because my hubby doesn't do social media.

Mar 16, 2024
London
A question for you guys here. What dose your other half think of you watching TT and being on Comment Cafe 🤣
My hubby hates it, he listens at times and now recognises voices, he hates the likes of angie and slug, others he finds amusing but if he had his way I'd delete the app and never return.

dolly

Mar 5, 2024
My hubby hates it, he listens at times and now recognises voices, he hates the likes of angie and slug, others he finds amusing but if he had his way I'd delete the app and never return.
Lol my hubby loves it .. I've a phone with one headphone then my tablet with the other headphones in so I don't miss owt . Which mean I don't talk to him or tell him the jobs that need doing around the house lol

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I discovered TT about 2 years ago when my youngest son was using it , it was like him and his gaming buddies but in real time (He was at the stage when every swear word meant something more) and it shocked me a little at how disgusting how some of the `Adults` were acting. I discovered Angie after the dog fiasco , I think one of my sons friends mentioned a lady was on tiktok who gave sexual pleasure to her dog and everyone was talking about it , he was 14 at the time (I think!) and remember a few parents talking about it and that's when another of them mentioned Emz and how she was doing things online that were just as bad.

Then came the rabbit hole 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.