Status
Not open for further replies.

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
do off Angie :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
_9e84c11c-836d-4282-ad37-165d5a29b9ca.jpg

thesmoker

Mar 22, 2024
The Giant is really getting on my last nerve....

Let's not forget that this woman everytime she drinks she gets paralletic and abuses whoever is near wether that be her viewers her mother or this time Ricksta..

There both a pair of crazies and I for one am going to enjoy watching both there downfalls.

Karma is a beautiful thing 😊

Medusa

I’m getting requests from a lot of her enablers they can do right off ..
A lot of them liked the post I did and commented on it. Baring in mind it was slating her. They must of s themselves because they un-liked and removed their comments within the space of a few hours. That shows you none of these plebs like her they watch her waiting and praying for her downfall. I won't follow any of them back they're all wronguns. (That's me being polite 😁)

Mar 8, 2024
A lot of them like the post I did and commented on it. Baring in mind it was slating her. They must of s themselves because they un-liked and removed their comments within the space of a few hours. That shows you none of these plebs like her they watch her waiting and praying for her downfall. I won't follow any of them back they're all wronguns. (That's me being polite 😁)
Haha plebs I haven't heard that in ages 🤣 made me have a chuckle that!

Status
Not open for further replies.