Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medusa

I'm just waiting for the day Lynz see's the light and leaves Angie , I can't stand either of the dim fs but Lynz is the last of Angies real back bone support and it might make Angie wake the do up
I think the majority of flangies enablers have zero friends off the app. I can see why because I wouldn't associate myself with any of them. They live Sad and lonely lives and their daily kick is watching a disturbed, narcissistic drunk piss her kegs. Lynz will only leave when her nose is pushed out. She'll let flangie walk all over her and mock her because she's addicted to the powers of being a mod and people telling her how great of a friend she is. But Flangie will kick her to the kerb soon. And I'll laugh when it happens.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Can you hear her now, saying Ricksta threatened her & blackmailing her ?? Wow!!!I believe its the other way round to be honest she's a dangerous woman..
I believe they’ve both threatened each other and it’s like that thing where people point a gun at each other and one’s gonna go first. Like I said before mutually assured destruction. And thinking about what we already know about these people - what the fu k do they have on each other!
Yesterday when she said “right I’m gonna out you now” he called her and she came back on and said let’s change topic. So he DEFFO has stuff on her… but I think she has something on her but I think it’s prob just some dick pics which she shouldn’t release as that would be revenge port

Status
Not open for further replies.