Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Morning sods.

Look I know this isn’t her thread but we spoke about her last night and I’m angry and I know you’ll get me.

So Gracie is crying on a sub only live (don’t think she realises they’re still fully viewable via FYP) saying she’s emailed TikTok because of the gang of losers who beat her last night.

This t got 2.8million diamonds in one weekend. About £30k of money sent to her. She will pocket about £12k of it.

Put in realistic terms, that’s like us, the normal members of society having a £1000 surplus every month to do what we want with. That’s what she got from this, and she’s still fing crying.

At this point, I’m glad she fing lost.
That’s insane money 😭 What even is live pro?!

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
Urgh Chippy Max and Tim. Not a nice trio. Max seems to want some validation for taking Ang to a hospital 6 months ago, she certainly mentions it enough. In fact she doesn’t really have anything else to offer to any conversation other than making excuses for pricksta and name dropping morons like dave Dorans.

Chippy seems to now exist online chronically with an opinion on everything and everybody, not sure about what happened with that Hannah but he certainly acted like a fing spoilt brat about it. Mr “you can go anywhere” 🫠🫠 then flounces off the app for less than five minutes coz he can’t trust anyone. He was bitching that Bazza was speaking to Wayne and Zia, don’t get butthurt Chipster I’m sure he still likes you too 🤷‍♂️

Max is just a mouth piece that even her supposed ‘friends’ can’t seem to stand.

Why do any of them think they can tell people on tik tok who to talk to or not talk to ??? Millsy makes sense when she says stuff about not being real friends etc I think chip man dies inside everytime she does though 😱
She (millsy) goes into angies live licking arse in the comments, miss I'm not on anyone's side lick lick can't stand the dobby looking t

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Morning sods.

Look I know this isn’t her thread but we spoke about her last night and I’m angry and I know you’ll get me.

So Gracie is crying on a sub only live (don’t think she realises they’re still fully viewable via FYP) saying she’s emailed TikTok because of the gang of losers who beat her last night.

This t got 2.8million diamonds in one weekend. About £30k of money sent to her. She will pocket about £12k of it.

Put in realistic terms, that’s like us, the normal members of society having a £1000 surplus every month to do what we want with. That’s what she got from this, and she’s still fing crying.

I don't think there's anything wrong with speaking about her here, I think this has kind of become a free for all talk about everyone kinda thread 😂

Yeah, Grace isn't someone I've really watched, but I have seen her turn the tears on before, which then gets her gifted, its all part of that manipulation for gifts 💁‍♀️ she's a professional, she's clever and she knows how to play it properly 100%

It's just greed, even though she got a substantial amount of money from it, it won't ever be enough if she can try and push for more, and in this case she is using the poor me, feel sorry for me, I just really wanted to win tactic and I'm sure it's working 💁‍♀️💯

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Morning sods.

None of these `creators` (I use that term as loose as Katie Price) live in the real word , they have no idea. They don't seem to realise a lot of the people sending them gifts live hand to mouth , hardly a pot to piss in , we've seen people getting into debt to keep them happy with sty gifting. I dislike the gifting , not onlyy because of how much money changes people but the massive cut tiktok take from it too. Me and my Wife both work full time , both decent enough jobs and we don't have a lot at the end of the month , we'd love to have what these people have , sitting begging all day but we don't because we're not daft begs and we have MORALS.

Mar 12, 2024
United kingdom
Morning sods.

She even had a moan about zac's gifters. Well his best friend gifted her one of them pheonix gift! I think it's crazy! None of them actually care about the people gifting. They just care about the money and all the badges they can get.

Feb 29, 2024
Morning sods.

It makes me rage so much the greed! I wish I was crying with 15k in my pocket! I literally work so hard and barely have enough food at the end of the month 🤣🤣🤣

Feb 29, 2024
Morning sods.

And to top it off someone in there was feeling guilty he didn’t gift a uni… I swear it was the lionking guy who has said loads of times he’s been minipulated? I might have the wrong person though
4F3D3490-A880-4A25-925B-0C03BFAB79E3.png

Mar 24, 2024
Mississippi
76A49A6C-1537-43FD-BB99-08A7ED77DD2A.jpeg

Alex and his team of preds plotting against comment cafe 🤣
Is that Alex a his cackling hags he sends pictures of his dick too! I’m reckoning
Isn’t felicity friendly with Tinks? Cause I recall felicity bringing up Lynzs kid herself 🤨
yes she is “friends” with tinks 🫠🫠 felicity needs to shut her dumb mouth because she has said and done the most! How these people don’t see she is the problem, I’m sick of seeing her in boxes making everything about herself. Like she was meant to be out with her partner but kept getting in Irish Kelly box. Like seriously get a life you two face busy bodied rat. Can’t stand her how can any of them be friends with her I don’t know, I wouldn’t trust her as far as I could throw her, I would never tell her anything because it would be blurted out or my business told to someone. She’s the snakiest of snakes 🐍

Mar 11, 2024
london
And to top it off someone in there was feeling guilty he didn’t gift a uni… I swear it was the lionking guy who has said loads of times he’s been minipulated? I might have the wrong person though
I know shes had surgery but she literally looks like a withdrawn slug with a sharon osborne filter on 🙄🙄

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
No I seen parts of that has baguette been sacked already ?
I feel bad for asking to be unblocked now 🤣🤣🤣
I literally got sacked while I wasn’t even there as well. I had her live on my other phone and I went downstairs for a smoke and a crumpet, came back upstairs and swiped off the live and saw the notification ‘delusive Angie removed you as mod’ and was like oh s what have I done.

Literally I unblocked 4 people, added Lynz to the box when she requested it, and that’s the only mod s I did. If I was going to be a dick I would have (should have?) blocked Lynz at the point I was a mod and she wasn’t.

But I didn’t because I actually didn’t plan on even being a t at all. Like 1% t that’s all I’d have been 🤣

Is that Alex a his cackling hags he sends pictures of his dick too! I’m reckoning

yes she is “friends” with tinks 🫠🫠 felicity needs to shut her dumb mouth because she has said and done the most! How these people don’t see she is the problem, I’m sick of seeing her in boxes making everything about herself. Like she was meant to be out with her partner but kept getting in Irish Kelly box. Like seriously get a life you two face busy bodied rat. Can’t stand her how can any of them be friends with her I don’t know, I wouldn’t trust her as far as I could throw her, I would never tell her anything because it would be blurted out or my business told to someone. She’s the snakiest of snakes 🐍
When she first started going in their lives she seemed alright. But over time she’s become horrible to watch. Very hypocritical. She made everything about “that time Angie said this about me” or “that time Lynz doxxed my child”. Then because Chloe didn’t want to stand by Kelly’s bullshit, felicity was always in the comments making out Chloe is the problem and that pissed me off even more because we all know Kelly is always the problem. All you need to do is ask her chair.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Urhhh nor even 9.30 and Green hair Gracie is crying. About last night, calling out others saying not 1 creator in that comp did what we did. So she's put it on a sub ONLY LIVE.. just another Greedy way of getting your money by charging to watch 😡😡
I don’t think she should be allowed to be a LIVE pro, if she doesn’t even know the fundamental fact that even if you are on a sub only live, everyone can still watch by searching her on FYP and watching it in the square box 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’ve recorded the whole thing out of principle.

I literally got sacked while I wasn’t even there as well. I had her live on my other phone and I went downstairs for a smoke and a crumpet, came back upstairs and swiped off the live and saw the notification ‘delusive Angie removed you as mod’ and was like oh s what have I done.

Literally I unblocked 4 people, added Lynz to the box when she requested it, and that’s the only mod s I did. If I was going to be a dick I would have (should have?) blocked Lynz at the point I was a mod and she wasn’t.

But I didn’t because I actually didn’t plan on even being a t at all. Like 1% t that’s all I’d have been 🤣
Would have been more worth your while going in and being 100% t on a rampage

Mar 8, 2024
Morning
So who won it? Zac? I'd not be crying I'd be grateful for how far I got. She should know better the app is nothing but a gifting circle go up against them lot you should know better if already clear isn't your mate your losing.

Status
Not open for further replies.