Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
1000018773.jpg
Even AI hates Mondays 🤣

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
There’s openings for friends and Charlie knows from experience she recycles her old friends in desperate need. He has bided his time well, he’s kept himself to himself and refused to go off about her. He never unpacked his bags and has them back by the front door ready to move back into her ass
He's ran her down plenty, he's gotta be in the boxes with mcbeg, battleax dimtim & Co before he does though

Mar 13, 2024
Uk
Hello you, when I jumped up he corrected himself and said he didn't mean all.

I said when I jumped up in the box, well I was calm through speaking to Alex, CJ jumped up, & I remained calm with her aswell, although I did shut her down very quickly as it was something irrelevant about Mabel &Tam, and I said currently Mabel is apparently really poorly and has come away from the app, so maybe be respectful and don't mention her.

Then Tink jumped up, oh lord the audacity of that woman, she was trying to prove I speak about kids, & she brought up when I said that Lynz doesn't custody but does have son, and I said did you read the messages before that? Someone said they didn't believe Lynz probably had a child as they never heard the child and thats why I said what I said, and I said it so rich coming from you with all the s you have said, so don't try and spin no narrative with me, and basically shut her up, and she remained muted for the whole rest of the time I was in the box.

Alex was obviously asking me about things I've said regarding Tam, and Tam was asking him questions to ask me, and I said I am never commented on her children physically, but I certainly have said if Tams kids school is getting exposed etc, and wants to protect her kids, then she needs to do that instead of jumping into boxes getting involved in every argument she comes across as this certainly isn't protecting them, and then he was like did you ever call tam a nonce, and I said no? And he said oh well I got a screenshot here of you calling Tam a wrongen, and I said yeah? That's not nonce, and I said the reason I said that was because she was having personal contact via her WhatsApp with a couple of the most disgusting and vile people that used to be in PLM. So I basically just stuck my guns to everything I've ever said, I said I'm not creator, I'm a viewer, who has an opinion, and I said all of you lot have all at some point commented on someone's parenting, and said some awful things, on live because once again if you put something out on live then it can certainly be discussed.
It was also brought up that we kick off when angie comments on someone's kids, I.e chloes or whatever, but he said then you do it. & I said Angie is NOT a parent, she doesn't have the first idea of what it's like to parent a child and how difficult it can be, so she has absolutely no right to comment on someone's parenting, I said if someone puts their life on social media, and you can hear kids in background or they come crying because someone's doxxed there kid as a parent myself I certainly can have my say

It was on Paula's live, and tbh Paula was an absolute sweetheart, and said after just touching on what frankie said, we have all said things about parenting or nasty things, and we know if we choose to stream, whatever we put out there can be judged, she was getting worried I was getting stressed as I'm pregnant so she was like the absolute cutest. Tbh I said don't you worry, its just tiktok for me, I don't ever write something I won't 100% stand behind, and won't want people seeing, as everything I've said in here i would say directly to the person, and in some occasions I have.
So in my case it actually ended nice with Alex. & he did rephrase it and say he doesn't mean everyone, as he does have friends in here.
Tink can just do off, and I'm glad she knew her lane and stayed on mute for the rest of my duration in the box and with her, I did get slightly pissed off. 💁‍♀️
Sorry for the long reply, but thought I'd give a proper run down of what you had concluded.

I had alot of support in the comments whilst I was in box, and also Paula and NannyD were both lovely as they were in the box, infact the rest of girls apart from knobhead tink were all nice & had some lovely messages to come back here and read about how I stayed true to myself, and how well I dealt with it considering it was just me up there 😂

P.s alex only brought up Tam too me not Irish kelly. 💁‍♀️ don't know if she was mentioned other on another live maybe and I've possibly missed someone commenting about it.
I maybe read to much into it with Kelly.
I did catch bits last night and we'll done you for standing your ground. I hope your and bump are OK BTW?

I was just in a rant when I woke up. Feel back to sleep & I'm a little calmer now 😊🤣
Let's see what today brings .. just something doesn't feel right about everything and I don't no what 🤔

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
I never thought Charlie would make it as a DJ , but he'd be so suited to heart , playing the same boring songs daily whilst spluttering utter crap over the top of it. Some of the comments crease me `I listen to you on the way to work , I listen to you on the school run` CAN YOU IMAGINE turning up to work with that blaring? 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
No fing way, he does not have a radio personality, I love heart with Amanda holden and Jamie Theakston, they make me laugh loads, I couldn't imagine anything worse than listening to Charlie on the radio 😂

Feb 29, 2024
I never thought Charlie would make it as a DJ , but he'd be so suited to heart , playing the same boring songs daily whilst spluttering utter crap over the top of it. Some of the comments crease me `I listen to you on the way to work , I listen to you on the school run` CAN YOU IMAGINE turning up to work with that blaring? 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
If I heard someone rocking up to school in a car playing Charlie’s live I’d call the police and social services! I’m not sure if he’s allowed near a school 🤣

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
I maybe read to much into it with Kelly.
I did catch bits last night and we'll done you for standing your ground. I hope your and bump are OK BTW?

I was just in a rant when I woke up. Feel back to sleep & I'm a little calmer now 😊🤣
Let's see what today brings .. just something doesn't feel right about everything and I don't no what 🤔
Yeah all, good I don't really discuss pregnancy, but everything is going absolutely fine with that hun ❤️

Nothing wrong with being in a rant, and getting it off your chest! Everyone needs to rant now and again! ❤️😂

Have a good day lovely!

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
No I seen parts of that has baguette been sacked already ?
I feel bad for asking to be unblocked now 🤣🤣🤣
Chippy and Tim were in her box being interviewed aswell for mod position, they said it was a joke, but its the fact they were all bantering, like oh morals and standards changed now? 😂

I cannot stand Gems, especially after threatening a a accusation on bouncer, but she really has lost it again, she was this up and down and erratic before she got sectioned last time, I definitely see another sectioning arriving for her very soon again, she's extremely unstable... definitely need sectioning again, especially since she just stated she tried to attempt last night but got talked about it. She's just very erratic and frantic today!
Screenshot_20240325_090240_TikTok.jpg
She just threaten to shoot Tommy then? I’m not very street and couldn’t tell 😂

Reactions: Witchy_woowoo

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
No fing way, he does not have a radio personality, I love heart with Amanda holden and Jamie Theakston, they make me laugh loads, I couldn't imagine anything worse than listening to Charlie on the radio 😂
He has the personality of his own baked bean can , I was more the repetitive songs and talking utter tosh, I gave up listening to Heart when they took over all the local radio stations

He'd suit somewhere with even less listeners than his current viewership , like BBC radio 3

Status
Not open for further replies.