Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Afternoon do nuggets, back to work today after nearly 7 days off, stayed up late last night, went in to the office at 6am looking like roadkill 🥴🥴
Screenshot_20240325-143557.png

Mar 5, 2024
The M20
Ooh, cock-achew I bet you're sweating your tits off and searching what comments you've liked. Baring in mind I'm a troll and most of my opinions are based on the fwits you mod for. Chop Chop off you pop, you best get searching and press un-like. 😊
Screenshot_20240325_141722_Gallery.jpg
I NEED to know the cockerpoo origin story.

Why did she wake up one morning and decide to become the patron saint of chavs?🤔

So many unanswered questions. 🤣

dolly

Mar 5, 2024
How has Angie managed to get a same day appointment on a Monday for a non-emergency? She’s so full of s. She’ll come back online claiming the GP told her she’s not an alcoholic and in perfect health.
She's not going for drinking coz it thinks it anit got a problem. She's going fir her BULLSHIT mental health .she be back on soon and watch all the gifts flow and her cult saying we'll done angie lol she will go to get her Diazepam to have with her half bottle off wine

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
You need a benefit walking stick. Our estate has got a communal one that people borrow for pip interviews. I'm not kidding 🤣
I'm blind in one eye from birth and have a bad back , never thought of applying till I listen to all these scum bags getting it for being dizzy or drunk ... I'd only get rejected I'm too well adjusted 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.