Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
Angie you supposedly stopped for four days and had the shakes due to the withdrawal, so what did you do? Crack open a bottle of wine🤦‍♀️ Why? Because you’re an alcoholic.
she never stopped drinking only drank on the sly .what's worrying she has said on her family's life she will never open another bottle of wine and we know that is just not going to happen ffs 🙅‍♀️😂

Yadasawrongen

Feb 28, 2024
Whos this new character Charlotte gurl dinner
092636D2-0465-4211-9D0D-AADF020F00A2.jpeg

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
The fact of the matter is! That the fact of the matter is!! Wot not wot not !!!!!!!oooooh angie is boring -coming from the most boring man on the app......wot not ....bet he's bollock naked

• Haha
Reactions: BattyBat
Christ here comes round 1038 of Angie vs Alex. Let’s see if it goes on for months again. 👀
I’m going to be an obvious hypocrite here and I don’t even care, but TEAM ALEX! Because team anyone vs Angie 😂. I genuinely despise Angie so much. If he can trigger her a bit more, go for it.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Im proud to be in recovery for two and half years, I've worked hard at it, I go to AA meetings and NA meetings, I have an AA sponsor, I work a 12 step programme every day, it's not easy but my life is very different than it was in addiction I've gained back the trust and respect from my family and friends I have self respect now, goals in life, a sense of humour, I've been on my first sober holiday, I'm currently decorating my little flat..normal stuff...I'm hooked on going to the theatre with my pals (they take the piss because I take a flask of coffee) I'm loving life. Its not all roses and candles but you learn to live like normal people do and cope with life's problems without using a substance. I was a binge drinker, I nearly died 3 times because its the most dangerous type of alcoholism. All addicts deserve recovery. We all know Angies a vile person. She needs to be in a residential rehab and be humbled, her ego needs smashed. Do I think she'll go? No. Angie will die. Either by choking on vomit, overdose mixing alcohol and prescription drugs, an accident under the influence, or liver and pancreas will pack up. Since being in the AA fellowship I've witnessed 23 members relapse and die. Angie has a fatal progressive disease, things will escalate quickly now. Sitting watching her enablers telling her she's not an alcoholic is sickening. I'm so sorry for the long post, I hate Angie but it's also a very sad situation.
I would normally make a trauma dump joke... but this is actually quite cool of you to share with us your experience and it is quite educational. I agree with the conflict between someone's situation being super sad yet the person is vile. It does seem to highlight the issue here quite well and how serious problems with being addicted to substances is. I dont know anyone that has gone through this - I had to ask here the difference between binging and alcoholism for example. I saw her earlier comment that she felt 2 bottles of wine a day wasnt too much. Surely that show's that she has lost all sense of what is reasonable consumption

Status
Not open for further replies.