Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbadwolf

Nov 20, 2023
Mars
Angie says do the doctors. It's wine time
1000006409.jpg

And she said she also wakes up and has 15 sips of wine every morning? She said that the other day fml
Truth comes out when drunk and she often cries she’s an alcoholic and also addicted to diazepam. When sober she goes back into denial so people don’t try put her off her next binge

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Ok so let’s not lie and twist it shall we. I simply stated that you don’t like that Bazza guy as you have, in the past gone in on someone else as well as me about them being him 🫠🫠

It was a throw away comment and you lost your s and started being and overly aggressive whiny little baby. I get that your whole persona on here is some “I don’t give a do what I say, I hate everyone” (but also sit watching them like the rest of us) bullshit and good for you hun.

But don’t make out I was calling you out over some fing bloke that you quite clearly give a do about more than me or anyone else. You’re such a tough talking ‘well respected around here’ big mouthed wanker. Just own your s and quit crying.

Now kindly I will do off and you can do the same you obnoxious little t.
You come across as a bit nuts mate. She said she doesn’t like one of the characters. None of us like any of the characters! And we don’t know any of them it’s nothing personal it’s just observation.

Status
Not open for further replies.