Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Is this part of the act? Have we all forgotten all the s she's done? They all make me 🤮
Screenshot_20240322_144055_Bing.jpg

Madasahatter

Feb 29, 2024
She’s talking absolute waffle. They would do a liver function test and record her alcohol consumption. The LFT only takes days. They will also prescribe thiamine. I’m an ex alcoholic. I know the script. if she was honest with how much she drinks the doctor will have concerns and suggest drug and alcohol service. I slipped other week and got baileys in, went down the sink in the end. She making me so cross. Does she not remember the rehab shambles. Arghhhhhh

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
She’s talking absolute waffle. They would do a liver function test and record her alcohol consumption. The LFT only takes days. They will also prescribe thiamine. I’m an ex alcoholic. I know the script. if she was honest with how much she drinks the doctor will have concerns and suggest drug and alcohol service. I slipped other week and got baileys in, went down the sink in the end. She making me so cross. Does she not remember the rehab shambles. Arghhhhhh
She really does make a mockery of it

Status
Not open for further replies.