Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I’ve got my period so I’m going to be a raging t all day, this is the perfect place to be seen and understood 👸xoxo
on this note. I decided to rage listen to Miss Red. My takeaway is that people have asked not to discuss diadro and make jokes about him for the respect of the alleged victims. One of them has specifically said she doesnt like it being discussed daily (i would feel the same). Miss reds answer is 'you cant stop people talking about it'. well you CAN because you LITERALLY REFUSE TO TALK ABOUT CERTAIN PEOPLE. A lady just So even if other people still do the wrong thing, you could absolutely do what was asked of you. Is she incapable of compassion unless it's the popular opinion?

on this note. I decided to rage listen to Miss Red. My takeaway is that people have asked not to discuss diadro and make jokes about him for the respect of the alleged victims. One of them has specifically said she doesnt like it being discussed daily (i would feel the same). Miss reds answer is 'you cant stop people talking about it'. well you CAN because you LITERALLY REFUSE TO TALK ABOUT CERTAIN PEOPLE. A lady just So even if other people still do the wrong thing, you could absolutely do what was asked of you. Is she incapable of compassion unless it's the popular opinion?
Only shows “compassion” when it suits her and her friends. So a group of people don’t matter but one venomous alcoholic that affects hundreds of people on the app needs protecting as she pretends the doctor claims she’s not an alcoholic as she only binge drinks 👀 ok then

Feb 29, 2024
The 'grooming' is regarding the Frenchie situation. She Says she was financially manipulated and groomed by Jack, Baring in mind she WILLINGLY sent gifts to him and Brummy and they dropped heavy on her when she joined the agency. (I can't stand Frenchie or Brummy) I'm now at the stage where I can't watch her, i see stuff on the fyp and that's more than enough.
I totally agree she's clearly unwell and needs help.
she actually accused mic righteous the grime artist of grooming her too and taking her on tour feeding her drugs and other worse things! That’s how she ended up down where she was and in contact with frenchie! Mic righteous got her arrested for false accusations apparently…. But I do think something bad did happen to her whilst she was around those types of people! I only say that because I’ve worked in the music scene and it happenes a lot but mostly undercover! There’s a girl called Madusa on insta and tik tok and the same thing happened to her she was groomed by bassman he forced her to do crack and sexually assaulted her and then the girls end up staying becuse they are scared and addicted to drugs! He did it to load of women and it’s only just coming out!

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Episode 2, now with a watermark to hopefully bring more people in and spread awareness.

Feel free to rip and put on TikTok 👍🏼

Bringing back this epic rant (click above to be taken to video I made), would love to see more of this energy from the Red one 👏

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Bringing back this epic rant (click above to be taken to video I made), would love to see more of this energy from the Red one 👏
oh wow! i remember this but i didnt watch angie much then.
Only shows “compassion” when it suits her and her friends. So a group of people don’t matter but one venomous alcoholic that affects hundreds of people on the app needs protecting as she pretends the doctor claims she’s not an alcoholic as she only binge drinks 👀 ok then
so has miss red now says she thinks angie is an alcoholic? i was meaning that miss red says she has to talk about diadro, but she doesnt talk about angie for her own reasons. she just WANTS to talk about diadro, as shes perfectly capable of entirely avoiding angie.

Mar 18, 2024
UK
i’ve just read through all the posts from last night and i think it’s so stupid that we’re obsessing over who security steve is because what does steve even bring to angies stream nothing so why are we wasting our time obsessing over him

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com

so has miss red now says she thinks angie is an alcoholic? i was meaning that miss red says she has to talk about diadro, but she doesnt talk about angie for her own reasons. she just WANTS to talk about diadro, as shes perfectly capable of entirely avoiding angie.
I’m not sure if it all goes back to Clappergate and not wanting to piss Ang off OR Ang has used her mental health and asked her not to comment about her.

Yeah I’m just stating her hypocrisy, she has to talk about diadro but she won’t mention anything about Angie cause the poor vulnerable woman is going through a mental health journey to get her ass out of trouble again

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Yeah I’m just stating her hypocrisy, she has to talk about diadro but she won’t mention anything about Angie cause the poor vulnerable woman is going through a mental health journey to get her ass out of trouble again
ahhh gotcha yeah i totally agree. angie deffo has something on miss red.. and yeah i guess its that she shared angies video around. but why doesnt angie just shop her like she tries to with everyone else. in one of her pOLicE cASes

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Lynz, “hello you bastards” is not going to catch on. We will only ever remember you as part of angies human centipede, attached directly to her large intestines
IMG_2568.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.