Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
she is literally half cut you can tell with the slight slur omg what a fecking lier 🤣 🤣 🤣
200.gif

ahhh gotcha yeah i totally agree. angie deffo has something on miss red.. and yeah i guess its that she shared angies video around. but why doesnt angie just shop her like she tries to with everyone else. in one of her pOLicE cASes
Million percent. I said the other day miss red is scared of Angie and EQ and what they may bring about her

Mar 5, 2024
The M20
i’ve just read through all the posts from last night and i think it’s so stupid that we’re obsessing over who security steve is because what does steve even bring to angies stream nothing so why are we wasting our time obsessing over him
There’s not many side characters to obsess over at the minute… and who doesn’t love a good conspiracy theory. 🤷‍♀️

Angie needs a new cast and quick cus this batch are even worse than the last.

She’s literally exhausted the entire roster of tiktok nitties. 💀

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
i’ve just read through all the posts from last night and i think it’s so stupid that we’re obsessing over who security steve is because what does steve even bring to angies stream nothing so why are we wasting our time obsessing over him
i didnt read them as obsessing... its more fun and silly to guess. i think youre prob taking it too seriously

Mar 5, 2024
The M20
Anyone else miss sheryl 🤣 bring her back!
I miss how triggered she got by the comments 😭

…. And dilly jokes will never not be funny.

I’m gonna miss Wayne the most, despite being a complete crackhead he could actually string a sentence together and had unhinged (but interesting) points of view.

Status
Not open for further replies.