Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
We had illustrated cartoon tv shows some weren't even of humans about relationships, periods, sex, pregnancy. It was literally so stupid and probably taught less than the basics. We didn't even do bananas. I just think it's important kids are taught a lot of things in schools, even down to basic hygiene because some people just aren't taught that at home and don't have parents who give a do.
Ooft did you really? 😂😂 bloody hell. That is so true tbh, I'm only going by my parenting, and not really thinking about those kids that have parents that don't give a s! So that's actually a really fair point!

Mar 17, 2024
the void
We had illustrated cartoon tv shows some weren't even of humans about relationships, periods, sex, pregnancy. It was literally so stupid and probably taught less than the basics. We didn't even do bananas. I just think it's important kids are taught a lot of things in schools, even down to basic hygiene because some people just aren't taught that at home and don't have parents who give a do.
good point, have to think about those kids that have parents that cant or wont teach them. as long as its age appropriate i dont think its an issue

Reactions: SummerLoving🌞

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Who's this TJjjjjj t ripping hoover apart? Nipped into Angies and Tony 10 faces isn't comparing well to TJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.