Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
@HenryHoover1st I'm going to reach out to you , as a human being and as a Dad. I believe you're a young guy and I do believe you're very naive , I'm not 100% convinced you're 100% racist , you've got some racist views but I think you've been fed / read a lot of stuff that isn't true , I don't know if you've been caught up in the wrong crowd etc but the way you're coming across makes me think you've been fed some of the stuff you're spouting. You've read some Tommy Robison and Katie Hopkins posts and come up with your own ideas / ideology. Don't dig your hole any deeper , do some proper research , own your s and apologise for the things you've said. People won't respect you for current views and a digital foot print will always be there , but you might just be able to redeem yourself a little bit before it's too late.

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
He actually didn't claim to be black at all to be fair he wore a a sheet as a veil I do think that was blown up
He wore a black sheet over his head he never once said it was a veil at the time. He said that after being called out and he had heard others say it in his defence. I'm mixed race and was offended at the time I said so in angies live

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Thats true, but your right I'm definitely hypocritical, as I can't hold back commenting 😂 so I'm climbing of my horse, and getting back in my lane of being a troll 😂😂
We have fun here
Screenshot_20240326-211241.png

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
@HenryHoover1st I'm going to reach out to you , as a human being and as a Dad. I believe you're a young guy and I do believe you're very naive , I'm not 100% convinced you're 100% racist , you've got some racist views but I think you've been fed / read a lot of stuff that isn't true , I don't know if you've been caught up in the wrong crowd etc but the way you're coming across makes me think you've been fed some of the stuff you're spouting. You've read some Tommy Robison and Katie Hopkins posts and come up with your own ideas / ideology. Don't dig your hole any deeper , do some proper research , own your s and apologise for the things you've said. People won't respect you for current views and a digital foot print will always be there , but you might just be able to redeem yourself a little bit before it's too late.
I can't fing believe I put Katie Price and not Katie Hopkins 😭 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.