Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Yes I referenced tam to being a rhinos because she was saying I liked the comments in here so I said OK then if that's the case you are a rhino, sorry not sorry. She's then made this threat to me
This was a comment she made aswell
IMG_4626.jpeg

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
That’s disgusting, yes we do call her a rhino on here because she acts like on. We like you here MB you have a laugh and don’t take things too seriously and you’re able to have banter unlike some of the others. Don’t let them get you down especially that BEAST Tam. Love you x
That's the nicest thing I've ever seen you comment to someone 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Roxy Mitchell

Mar 5, 2024
That’s disgusting, yes we do call her a rhino on here because she acts like one. We like you here MB you have a laugh and don’t take things too seriously and you’re able to have banter unlike some of the others. Don’t let them get you down especially that BEAST Tam. Love you x
Who is MB? I’m confused 😂

Mar 11, 2024
London
Oh and Kelly if you're reading this, ask absolutely ANYBODY in my live, I never said anything nasty about you, I actually said that you were protecting me, you were 1st person I turned to, you knew more about my autistic traits than I did and were a really good person, so don't get it twisted.
Only because you are scared you don't want her to go for you because you couldn't cope. That's you spinless

Roxy Mitchell

Mar 5, 2024
Isn't this why she's on bail? Threatening people?
She’s on bail for threats with acid and disability hate crime against lynz. She did a 12 hour live mocking lynz face due to the muscles not working as well on one side, so her face drops slightly on one side and the fat rhino created an AI image on a green screen and made the face slant to one side and started laughing. She also admitted to knowing lynz has a disability and then went onto call her a retard. Make it make sense

Status
Not open for further replies.