Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
Yep they always say “ comment cafe said…” or “it’s comment cafes fault”.
Nope it’s the individual users comment that you got affected by. And even then it’s normally just people being a wee bit too sensitive.
These commenters are often those we have on ignore. It’s an open thread. We aren’t responsible for who posts here. All we can do is hit the button.

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Can't stand elpha and she has done some awful things but this pack hound mentality of bullying and misgendering is really bad
I have a son who’s the same age. They do stupid s at that age. I don’t like her and I disagree with the things she has done but it doesn’t look like her mother is the pillar of guidance. They’re all middle age people going at her every single day. They’re obsessed. I get not liking her but to misgender someone and be slyly homophobic every day is not ok.

beggy_mitchell

Mar 26, 2024
Birmingham
Oh Mazekeen maybe keep your fat belly out of everyone’s business instead of s stirring. No one actually likes you and even Alex won’t send his winky pic to you. Desperate fat by

Oh Mazekeen maybe keep your fat belly out of everyone’s business instead of s stirring. No one actually likes you and even Alex won’t send his winky pic to you. Desperate fat b
Honestly, body shaming is the lowest. Ok you may not like her but that is just wrong.

bigbadwolf

Nov 20, 2023
Mars
Never forget this legend
1000005882.jpg

Roxy Mitchell

Mar 5, 2024
I thought it was Demi?
All I know is that she was nicked and raided at her smelly bedsit by a load of female coppers over disability stuff. Carted off and Shoved in the nick all day. Interviewed the first time, and put back in her cell, then rearrested and raided a second time over the acid threat, and interviewed again. Then bailed

Status
Not open for further replies.