Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
Mummy belton as usual causing s she’s had loads of affair made false allegations upon some one s aing her. Now grassing on a so called mate for threatening children when tam clearly hasn’t! MB your the one that needs locking up not everyone else your sick and twisted and I feel sorry for your kiddies having a fed up mother! And don’t think about blaming u being autistic cos ur lying again ! Now what’s that saying? Snitches get stitches? Game on home wrecking s !!!
Read back as she did

Mar 2, 2024
Zia's Basement
Mummy belton as usual causing s she’s had loads of affair made false allegations upon some one s aing her. Now grassing on a so called mate for threatening children when tam clearly hasn’t! MB your the one that needs locking up not everyone else your sick and twisted and I feel sorry for your kiddies having a fed up mother! And don’t think about blaming u being autistic cos ur lying again ! Now what’s that saying? Snitches get stitches? Game on home wrecking s !!!
Oops turn your location off biatch 😉

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
Yeah, I have seen alot, but I'm on about this particular argument it appears alot was said off the app aswell, and I don't know what was said 💁‍♀️
I'm going off this argument too, the things I've seen and heard has been enough for me to go on. Behind the scenes my guess is they were relentless when they couldn't manipulate her to do what they wanted.

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Rude
Screenshot_20240327-222308.png

Status
Not open for further replies.