Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 24, 2024
Uk
I’m actually terrified that my nephews are going to grow up and be forever misunderstood and pulled apart for how their brains work. I don’t get upset easy, I can take a hit but I gotta admit what I’ve seen tonight has knocked me
It's really horrible that they've been her "friend" and now they are slagging off her autism.

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
hi guyz whats been happening in a nut shell I have been aslp as am ill .. What who n why is CC getting blame for ?
I'm not actually sure, but I can tell you about my troubles if you like?

I was really excited to tuck into what I thought was a chicken and mushroom slice, this is what it said on the label.
I took that first bite, & thought oh very airy, and no chicken or mushroom, I then got excited and thought maybe it's all compacted in the middle and I'll be met with a mouthful of chicken and mushroom, and flavour... long story short, I took that last bite as tears were running down my cheek, after not getting chicken and mushroom in any bites. 😭

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Yeah, I just feel the need to state it, as I'd hate someone getting close, but being under the wrong impression it's a friendship, that's all 😭
How dare you, I drew a picture of us frolicking in the forest, I'm destroyed.
Screenshot_20240326-211241~2.png

I'm grand

Mar 7, 2024
Well where are we hanging? What's the goss???
I went into fangies live and I don't know who the fs the simps are in the boxes!!
She's showing a video of someone following her or some se

• Haha
Reactions: 12Spring34
Status
Not open for further replies.