Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
Tams copying Claire 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Found this picture of tam as a baby 🥺
479E4C73-C69A-4A1F-96AA-017E83C61C2C.png

Mar 11, 2024
london
I always get this sense of immense smugness when a previous ignore likes the comment of an upcoming ignore. Like shooting fs in a barrel. Also the point of a vpn is to hide your location, not confirm it in the next town. Just saying ☺️
My vpn works I’m actually sitting in wronguns garden 🤣🤣 but location on here
Hence why I know you don’t know anything 😏 fake gmail fake location fake everything I’m just your Imagination
can you stop flirting with our Zia

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
At least I did something to make up for my previous comment 🙈
She said don't worry about that comment because, without knowing about all the accounts it does come across that way, and she even said that, which is why I asked her if she was happy for me to post the accounts, because you never know if someone sees something and thinks, ah hold a minute. 🩷

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Right, I'm sorry but I've never said this particular insult? I think its an insult? I hear it all the time, and really don't understand what it means, so what does it mean when someone says you have mummy issues or daddy issues? 😭

Reactions: MantisLady

Medusa

Right, I'm sorry but I've never said this particular insult? I think its an insult? I hear it all the time, and really don't understand what it means, so what does it mean when someone says you have mummy issues or daddy issues? 😭
Basically it means they craved so much love and attention as a kid but never got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.