Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Phew because I've been working on a family portrait of us all
Screenshot_20240327-003948~2.png
I’m the fat hairy one 😂

Mar 13, 2024
Uk
Evening all.....
I can't sleep , well tell a lie I slept for about 2hours woke up & something in my head said to go on comment cafe. So here I am wide awake 😒
You watch the 1 night I'm up & it will be boring as do. Haha.
Every other night I wake up to 30plus pages 😭🤣..

Ohh onnside not i have notices @MB_Stands_With_You has removed her tiktok accounts.
I hope she's NOT backing down to these bullies ?!! Rather her just take some time off come back when she's feeling stronger. As it's not fair. This is obviously MBS way of getting emotional support too. 😒

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
Evening all.....
I can't sleep , well tell a lie I slept for about 2hours woke up & something in my head said to go on comment cafe. So here I am wide awake 😒
You watch the 1 night I'm up & it will be boring as do. Haha.
Every other night I wake up to 30plus pages 😭🤣..

Ohh onnside not i have notices @MB_Stands_With_You has removed her tiktok accounts.
I hope she's NOT backing down to these bullies ?!! Rather her just take some time off come back when she's feeling stronger. As it's not fair. This is obviously MBS way of getting emotional support too. 😒
That’s so awful. I really hate TikTok and those assholes that say that they are good people whilst being complete bullies and tyrants. I really hope she’s ok.

Mar 13, 2024
Uk
That’s so awful. I really hate TikTok and those assholes that say that they are good people whilst being complete bullies and tyrants. I really hope she’s ok.

Yep I don't understand why every1 else is getting involved?
Originally it was between MB & TAM.
Mb said on her live after she liked mabel & didn't want to fall out with her. But then whatever happened on the call betewn a few of them kicked off ALL THIS 😡😡😡.
NOW EVERYONE is getting involved. Which to me feels like a gang up. mb has ecery right to take what tam said as a threat. We all know Tam is very nasty with her words & you don't no how far she will go
But for OTHERS to turn on MB & get involved while having no personal issues is pathetic. That's a gang up. I don't like it.
But its what naracists do , they manipulate & lie to pull you away from your support network/family.
This was all friendships for MB , Emotional support she spoke to these woman daily sharing personal info with them too.
Its very upsetting & I feel bad for MB ..

At same time , I know the narrative if not pushed already will be that comment cafe are to blame.
Blame us whatever you like but the best thing about this is EVERYTHING IS OPEN TO READ.
We share our blunt opinions that's all NOTHINV ILLEGAL. just opinions & banter..
Amd we do that Annoymusly.!!!

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
Yep I don't understand why every1 else is getting involved?
Originally it was between MB & TAM.
Mb said on her live after she liked mabel & didn't want to fall out with her. But then whatever happened on the call betewn a few of them kicked off ALL THIS 😡😡😡.
NOW EVERYONE is getting involved. Which to me feels like a gang up. mb has ecery right to take what tam said as a threat. We all know Tam is very nasty with her words & you don't no how far she will go
But for OTHERS to turn on MB & get involved while having no personal issues is pathetic. That's a gang up. I don't like it.
But its what naracists do , they manipulate & lie to pull you away from your support network/family.
This was all friendships for MB , Emotional support she spoke to these woman daily sharing personal info with them too.
Its very upsetting & I feel bad for MB ..

At same time , I know the narrative if not pushed already will be that comment cafe are to blame.
Blame us whatever you like but the best thing about this is EVERYTHING IS OPEN TO READ.
We share our blunt opinions that's all NOTHINV ILLEGAL. just opinions & banter..
Amd we do that Annoymusly.!!!
💯

Status
Not open for further replies.