Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 16, 2024
London
Hi, yes I have been bullied off the app, however it was suggested to me by someone in here and then again by my husband.
Truth is right now I am incredibly ill and the main cause of it is that app. I am literally so confused by people on that app.
I will be going ahead with my police case and I hope she gets arrested and if she makes false calls to anyone, basically threatening my children, which she claims she didn't do, I will deal with them too because I have a lot of evidence that shows the online bullying and I have a lot of support from my doctors and MH team who know how hard I actually work to get well and that my children's welfare is my main focus for doing so.
Thank you to the real accounts on here for your support, it's been appreciated and I am sorry you got dragged into it, the truth is they couldn't handle being dragged by you guys and seeing me, someone they thought is below them, not.

12Spring34

Feb 29, 2024
Hi, yes I have been bullied off the app, however it was suggested to me by someone in here and then again by my husband.
Truth is right now I am incredibly ill and the main cause of it is that app. I am literally so confused by people on that app.
I will be going ahead with my police case and I hope she gets arrested and if she makes false calls to anyone, basically threatening my children, which she claims she didn't do, I will deal with them too because I have a lot of evidence that shows the online bullying and I have a lot of support from my doctors and MH team who know how hard I actually work to get well and that my children's welfare is my main focus for doing so.
Thank you to the real accounts on here for your support, it's been appreciated and I am sorry you got dragged into it, the truth is they couldn't handle being dragged by you guys and seeing me, someone they thought is below them, not.
Glad to see your seeing through the police it’s out of order what Tam has said and done and I don’t understand how she gets so much support. These people are not your friends clearly this is why I don’t do box’s and get too involved I just pop in and out of lives of people I like to listen and chat abit in the comments

MantisLady

Feb 19, 2024
Phew because I've been working on a family portrait of us all
Screenshot_20240327-003948~2.png
am hiding behind the big dude in the middle

Stumbled across these from NJ83 who was speaking to Alex & apartently involved in the angie street video ...I'll leave them here for you all to read 👀
Not defending Alex, his situation, he fed up. But with NJ herself, I’m confused. So she states “I would never have an affair in any way shape or form” and then proceeds to explain the affair she had. Because she states “I would talk to him back in that way but instantly regret it”, does that cancel out the messages she sent back 😂😂? Also, if she didn’t want more, why was she telling Alex to leave his gf? In my opinion, she’s another dangerous woman like Angie and can get in the bin. The way she ran with “being groomed” by Alex was mental. He’s a cheat and everything else, but that was like Angie claiming Ricksta was kidnapping her. I’m so sick of everyone on TikTok,

Isn't this the Gemini girl that was in Ceejays box during that live the other night? Im pretty sure her account was crystal Gemini, and she was in the box..

Also is this Billy the one that used to troll Lucy rose, and I recognise the co person dotty (nat) I heard this dotty saying this that she will never get close to someone on the Internet again, or trust because apparently her children were in danger, (don't know the full story) so wondering if its the same Billy & Nat I'm thinking off?
Yeah that’s them. Appears their friend group has broken. Haven’t seen dotty about since the night of the Miss Pineapple exposure

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Every report came back no violation..tiktok are ridiculous
I can't tell you, how many reports I made on that immran account, just for tiktok to come back each time with no violation found. I don't know whether he earns tiktok money, but for whatever reason they didn't want to end that live!

Medusa

Stumbled across these from NJ83 who was speaking to Alex & apartently involved in the angie street video ...I'll leave them here for you all to read 👀
OK, so.. Alex's OWN words are "it was a month of madness" Alex, you dirty bastard it's clear to see your madness has been going on for months. You've targeted vulnerable women and basically used them. In my eyes that's GROOMING.
You're one slimy little f. You might fool other people but you don't fool us.

Status
Not open for further replies.