Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Any idea why she left? Is it cause she fell out with them all?
So, I'm pretty sure Nat had some involvement in said group, but then also did some good things in regards to exposing some wrongens, when she kind of did her own exposing away from said group, alot of her personal life got outed; and her kids were actually put in danger, so doesn't do friendship groups, or anything anymore, because she had a MASSIVE wake up call, over how dangerous and personal it got for her.

bigbadwolf

Nov 20, 2023
Mars
It's only that bullfrog tam.....no fs given
1000006483.png

MantisLady

Feb 19, 2024
Yeah, so I was scrolling through tattle, as I've never been on there and wanted something to read, and they were speaking about a threat that was made, & they said its Queen G, goes on an account call Terry's chocolate orange, & I'm sure we have one here called that, so wondered if it was the same? 💁‍♀️
id say the chances are it is queen G as if u remember further bck when mable n them was taliking alot on here the terry's chocolate orange ,mazekeen n mazza was flirting and bantering alot between each other so it wouldnt surprise me its her

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
id say the chances are it is queen G as if u remember further bck when mable n them was taliking alot on here the terry's chocolate orange ,mazekeen n mazza was flirting and bantering alot between each other so it wouldnt surprise me its her
Ohhhh, see I've heard Queen Gs name pop up numerous times, but I'm not sure what she has meant to have done, or who she was friends with, I've just heard her name mentioned quite alot, so when I saw that Queen G goes by Terry's chocolate orange, I thought we've got an account in here called that!

Reactions: Witchy_woowoo
Status
Not open for further replies.