Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
People have been gifting her loads in pearls live. Even after she showed the threatning message she sent. 🙄
I can’t watch it. It’s just more and more hate on MB. It’s sad to watch adults behave that way. Don’t get me wrong I’m not an angel but I’ve only gone for those who went for me and nowhere near this scale. All this over an assumption

Mar 1, 2024
Coronation Street
Here’s an idea Red. The party is in Grimsby, right? So how about all the creators turn gifts off and just provide a link to a local charity. I’ve found one for you. St Andrews Hospice. It provides hospice care to adults and children. I’d rather money got to them than you begs.
They won't as "it's their job" which makes me sick! As to me personally (others might not agree) they are not content creator's. In my own opinion a content creator is meant to be inspirational and inspire others, either that be by cooking, decorating, teaching others new skills, that show life as it is, the list goes on. None of them are comedians either. (Well I don't find them funny personally) they sit on lives 90% of the day begging for money...snip snip snip is all I hear or send a rose and bracelets! Beggy mentality! They have made thousands and (not that I have ever seen) given back to anyone. They talk about gifting rings but they all pass coins back and forth 🤦🏻‍♀️

I will hold myself accountable and I have gifted some dickheads on this app and learnt my lesson fast! but never again will I use my own money to support anyone on that app and only use my money on myself 😁

Paris

Feb 28, 2024
They think she was this great hunter with a s load of convictions, truth be told loads in that community can't stand her
I personally can't stand her never have and never will I have made my feelings clear to her on my own personal account as I will not bow down to her and anyone else on this app because its either there way are no way

Mar 8, 2024
Here’s an idea Red. The party is in Grimsby, right? So how about all the creators turn gifts off and just provide a link to a local charity. I’ve found one for you. St Andrews Hospice. It provides hospice care to adults and children. I’d rather money got to them than you begs.
She would never do this. And even if she did she would fix it so she's gaining. They're all selfish twats. Never see her gifting others and if she does it's piddly gifts unless it's angie who she was trying to keep sweet over clapper 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.