Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medusa

This is very much TRUE.. isn't it JC? You've blagged everyone from the day you came on the app that YOU owned that house. Just like you lied about having your OWN business, Oh and lets not to forget about those 2 ex mods of yours that you threatened. Not quite the angel you make yourself out to be are you??
Screenshot_20240328_111816_TikTok.jpg

NoLimits

Mar 3, 2024
This is very much TRUE.. isn't it JC? You've blagged everyone from the day you came on the app that YOU owned that house. Just like you lied about having your OWN business, Oh and lets not to forget about those 2 ex mods of yours that you threatened. Not quite the angel you make yourself out to be are you??
I dont get all the "bigging up" it's basic safeguarding. Big up JC for not letting Internet strangers stay over.

Mar 8, 2024
Did he threaten his mods? Doesn't surprise me. He's got an agency now, not entirely sure how or why he's nothing to write home about

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I decided I'd had enough this morning. I wrote to my MP , whilst a Tory they `can` be proactive sometimes and always gets back to people. What I've witnessed over the last few months has left me sick to the stomach , fully grown adults having children in the boxes , people getting away with threatening children etc , it's never ending and Tiktok isn't interested unless revenue dries up. Time for us to speak up and actually have the `people in power` take control of something , as much as Tiktok can pass the time for me , protecting vulnerable people and children far outweighs that.

Paris

Feb 28, 2024
Is there a rabbit hole 👀👀

Status
Not open for further replies.