Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
1000018835.jpg
Done my best to get a solicitor to stay with us
Why are most of the men bald 😭

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Anyone else off for a glorious 4 days?
im freelance so yes but slightly bitter sweet as it means two 4 day weeks of pay! but i bloody LOVE a long weekend even doing do all it feels so indulgent. I am imagining tiktok will provide some entertainment to listen to whilst spring cleaning and preparing food. on that note when is that stupid party theyre having?

Reactions: BattyBat

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
im freelance so yes but slightly bitter sweet as it means two 4 day weeks of pay! but i bloody LOVE a long weekend even doing do all it feels so indulgent. I am imagining tiktok will provide some entertainment to listen to whilst spring cleaning and preparing food. on that note when is that stupid party theyre having?
I plan on hanging around in my pjs eating too much chocolate. I have a tiny bit of work to do at home which I'm hoping to finish in the next few hours but then it's chocolate city for me

Medusa

im quite big chonky so i might not fit. im up for a jail stretch. send me mail
Send me a visiting order. I'll smuggle contraband in for you. But I draw the line at shoving anything up my rectum. I do have other orifices that I can fit a burner phone in. Better than any mail. 😁

Status
Not open for further replies.