Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 5, 2024
The M20
What on earth is that grey patch? 👀 I can’t stop staring at it.

6F6C4F79-AAF6-4006-A487-DC768BF4F0D5.jpeg

Reactions: ToothlessHag
Feb 29, 2024
Im a british Christian and i just dont care. Its an act of solidarity isnt it? No ones being harmed... no property is damaged... don't get the uspet?
I'm a Christian and I have a white British Muslim friend. They don't know what they are talking about! She says she's a Christian and then says she's only a bit Christian 😲

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Hi, yes I have been bullied off the app, however it was suggested to me by someone in here and then again by my husband.
Truth is right now I am incredibly ill and the main cause of it is that app. I am literally so confused by people on that app.
I will be going ahead with my police case and I hope she gets arrested and if she makes false calls to anyone, basically threatening my children, which she claims she didn't do, I will deal with them too because I have a lot of evidence that shows the online bullying and I have a lot of support from my doctors and MH team who know how hard I actually work to get well and that my children's welfare is my main focus for doing so.
Thank you to the real accounts on here for your support, it's been appreciated and I am sorry you got dragged into it, the truth is they couldn't handle being dragged by you guys and seeing me, someone they thought is below them, not.
So sorry to see this happen. It’s a cycle with that lot. Always someone they target. I don’t understand the need for hours and hours of lives.

I’m glad to hear you have lots of support offline, focus on you and your family right now. Let them crack on.

Status
Not open for further replies.