Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
The people Angie attracts
IMG_4685.jpeg
IMG_4684.jpeg
Another f ๐Ÿคฌ

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
OK I'm sorry but this woman is uneducated,Northern Ireland is still under British rule, they have the health system, benefits, police.... all English. So it's not just on paper. Do I believe it should be under British rule? Definitely not, however the Irish welfare system etc is not able to afford to cover Northern Ireland if Britain step back.

Mar 16, 2024
London
So, please excuse a tiny bit of trauma dumping. I am currently very unwell and have been on phone with my Dr. I am taking their advice and am stepping away from tiktok and everything/everyone included with it, which sadly does include you lot but not because you have done anything to me, I just need to break the cycle.
But, if I am going out, I am going out with a bomb and will leave you all with this. Enjoy!

Attachments

• lv_0_20240328150559.mp4
    6 MB
Feb 28, 2024
Comment Cafe HQ
So, please excuse a tiny bit of trauma dumping. I am currently very unwell and have been on phone with my Dr. I am taking their advice and am stepping away from tiktok and everything/everyone included with it, which sadly does include you lot but not because you have done anything to me, I just need to break the cycle.
But, if I am going out, I am going out with a bomb and will leave you all with this. Enjoy!
I really hope you feel better soon MB! You might not be missed by many on here. But I will miss your banter. Take care of yourself :)

Mar 2, 2024
Iโ€™m only a DM away love. You look after yourself and get better x

Status
Not open for further replies.