Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
London
I- 🤣

IMG_3042.jpeg
Carla is the woman for the job. I can tell from her comment she is a highly regarded civil engineer 🙄

Feb 28, 2024
London
So, please excuse a tiny bit of trauma dumping. I am currently very unwell and have been on phone with my Dr. I am taking their advice and am stepping away from tiktok and everything/everyone included with it, which sadly does include you lot but not because you have done anything to me, I just need to break the cycle.
But, if I am going out, I am going out with a bomb and will leave you all with this. Enjoy!
Look after yourself ❤️

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
So, please excuse a tiny bit of trauma dumping. I am currently very unwell and have been on phone with my Dr. I am taking their advice and am stepping away from tiktok and everything/everyone included with it, which sadly does include you lot but not because you have done anything to me, I just need to break the cycle.
But, if I am going out, I am going out with a bomb and will leave you all with this. Enjoy!
I knew she wouldn’t have been allowed her special homework 🤣🤣🤣 why tell such a stupid lie bahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.