Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
I dont blame her either that comment was disgusting. And I've never heard anyone say that ever so it's unusual she used the same comment. Sick people like that usually out themselves because they get too comfortable 😒 thanks for the update I was wondering 😀 x
Yeah, I don't know how lucky it would be to find that same person, but that isn't something everyone goes around the app saying, apparently this Jessie makes comments like this alot, & the founder account that says Shazzys H is wormwood.. was in the predators live, & I asked the account if they were known to shazzy or her friends and the account was like 'maybe' 😏. Shazzy really appreciated what you did, as she really wants it to stop!

abcdef

Mar 23, 2024
Bristol
Why does Ruth have to ask

Yes, how ironic Ruth jumping up in the box talking about how she's done amazing things for a woman who lost someone suddenly, after it being mentioned in here how she ridiculed and bullied a girl, who then sadly lost her life, & then even after she had passed she continued to talk about and degrade the poor girl 💁‍♀️
After the girl passed Ruth had the dardasity to mock and laugh

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
People are seriously thick, yes Ruth was not the direct cause of this girls passing, BUT she bullied this girl, right up until her death, so imagine going through that amount of bullying as your last days, & then EVEN after she had passed, Ruth continued to bully this girl, & degrade her, and tell people, if you knew what she was like you wouldn't feel bad she's died.. people seriously forget about the sick s people have done on this app! 😡

Tootyfruity

Nov 19, 2023
The ster 💩
People are seriously thick, yes Ruth was not the direct cause of this girls passing, BUT she bullied this girl, right up until her death, so imagine going through that amount of bullying as your last days, & then EVEN after she had passed, Ruth continued to bully this girl, & degrade her, and tell people, if you knew what she was like you wouldn't feel bad she's died.. people seriously forget about the sick s people have done on this app! 😡
She hasn’t changed she still does this s now but on clapper, she fully doxed a young mothers address, number, driving licence and more, with 2 young children that live there Ruth is absolutely disgraceful

abcdef

Mar 23, 2024
Bristol
Honestly she makes me sick, her and Karina bullied the girl horribly!! Nasty vile vermin in my eyes, after she actually laughed, this was 2 years ago and Ruth needs to and others that the internet does not forget, sorry for the rant

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Don't forget she told someone to shove a cucumber uo themselves till she bled and asked if someone touched their kids the list goes on. Keep trying to cover up your wrong doings with sty hauls ruth people know the truth.
Wow.. what the do, I didn't even know that!!!!! Oh that makes me feel sick, who the hell would tell someone to do that! This what I mean, why do so many people brush this sickening stuff under the carpet, I could never forget something like this and carry on supporting someone like this EVER

pink_panther

Mar 18, 2024
Nowhere you are.
Why does Ruth have to ask

Yes, how ironic Ruth jumping up in the box talking about how she's done amazing things for a woman who lost someone suddenly, after it being mentioned in here how she ridiculed and bullied a girl, who then sadly lost her life, & then even after she had passed she continued to talk about and degrade the poor girl 💁‍♀️
She did not lose her life because of bullying! Did you not see the comments? People who were friends with the poor girl prior to everything who knew her personally! She passed due to natural causes you absolute imbecile how dare anyone bring someone's name into anything when they're no longer here! Shame on you!

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
She hasn’t changed she still does this s now but on clapper, she fully doxed a young mothers address, number, driving licence and more, with 2 young children that live there Ruth is absolutely disgraceful
Yeah, I haven't watched her in ages. Urgh, so she's moved to clapper, to do disgusting things, like that.. she's absolutely disgraceful, I actually think when you write down everything this woman has done, she's actually one of the sickest wrongens on the app!

Reactions: abcdef

pink_panther

Mar 18, 2024
Nowhere you are.
Yeah, I haven't watched her in ages. Urgh, so she's moved to clapper, to do disgusting things, like that.. she's absolutely disgraceful, I actually think when you write down everything this woman has done, she's actually one of the sickest wrongens on the app!
Fact check first before spouting s in here every action gets a reaction

Status
Not open for further replies.