Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
This is just what I have saved to my phone but there is more on tiktok

Wow! Thats so disgusting. Before my time on here. Never knew much about it.

Reactions: SummerLoving🌞
Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Did anything come of that Jessie situation
So, Shazzy sent to her group, and a couple of people actually know her, and she's done similar previous things like this apparently, so a couple of people are doing abit of digging into it. Shazzy said she can handle usual trolling, but she just really wants this particular trolling to be stopped, & I don't blame her. Xx

Reactions: HereForTea
Mar 15, 2024
x
I’ve made it to TikTok guys, not bad considering I hardly come on 😂 cheers loves

Attachments

• IMG_1797.jpeg
    IMG_1797.jpeg
    126.5 KB · Views: 45

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
So, Shazzy sent to her group, and a couple of people actually know her, and she's done similar previous things like this apparently, so a couple of people are doing abit of digging into it. Shazzy said she can handle usual trolling, but she just really wants this particular trolling to be stopped, & I don't blame her. Xx
I dont blame her either that comment was disgusting. And I've never heard anyone say that ever so it's unusual she used the same comment. Sick people like that usually out themselves because they get too comfortable 😒 thanks for the update I was wondering 😀 x

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Why does Ruth have to ask
They’re seriously boring me. Talking about shaving hair off ffs.
Yes, how ironic Ruth jumping up in the box talking about how she's done amazing things for a woman who lost someone suddenly, after it being mentioned in here how she ridiculed and bullied a girl, who then sadly lost her life, & then even after she had passed she continued to talk about and degrade the poor girl 💁‍♀️

Status
Not open for further replies.