Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Those ricksta voice notes posted on here are being played in angies live right now?!
I’ve been out for last half hour now Angie is live about ricksra - thank you for sorting out my afternoon of cleaning my housen! But what have I missed and apprently he’s threatened Angie? I always dip out at the good bits.

Ricksra is a completely dodgy character I’m absolutely supportive of his downfall

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Is anyone else doing housework today? I’d be absolutely up for a day of increasingly high octane drama. But it needs to be consistent not switching between creators as I can’t keep going to my phone to go into different lives.
Hopefully they can fulfill my wishes

Reactions: Paris and Madworld
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I think the word voice note is muted from his live lol.

The voice notes coming out and ricksfa squirming is NOT an act he’s tried to bury them several times when they come out. However someone chaotic like Angie is a good person to get them heard as everyone will be watching.

They are taking each other down it’s beautiful to watch

Reactions: SourCherries

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Just to lighten everyone’s mood some nice weather in which we don’t get
Much love to you all and the well wishes 🩷🩷🩷

Attachments

• IMG_7859.jpeg
    IMG_7859.jpeg
    260.7 KB · Views: 37

Medusa

I think the word voice note is muted from his live lol.

The voice notes coming out and ricksfa squirming is NOT an act he’s tried to bury them several times when they come out. However someone chaotic like Angie is a good person to get them heard as everyone will be watching.

They are taking each other down it’s beautiful to watch
He must have just muted the words because I asked him a few times earlier and he dodged the questions. He can't deny those voice notes. Even if he claims it wasn't his daughter, he still threatened a woman. He's vermin.

Status
Not open for further replies.