Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Wow, just wow! No words!!
If that was my daughter, even an adult daughter Iā€™d be putting pressure on her to get him arrested and a restraining order slapped on him!
So glad these are getting out there again. I went in Angieā€™s box to speak to him the other day and give him a read(something Iā€™d never do never gone In a box or live) cos I was determined to show people what heā€™s like as a lot of people donā€™t know all this stuff, heā€™s a VERY BAD MAN. I had some messages after saying people didnā€™t know about the scamming grannies etc, heā€™s totally getting away with half of it as he disappeared for a while.
If anyone wants to look at this Lynz here are the cliff notes of Ricksta

- Him and his family scammed old people - his brother is now in jail for this crime. When he mentioned he doesnā€™t engage whatsoever with police this is why.

- Him and Dave scammed people out of gifts and charity money (wonder why they NEVER EVER interact anymore?)

- Heā€™s homeless lives at aunt sallys till she kicked him out not sure where he is now or what he does - he wonā€™t say anything about his ā€œworkā€ nor can any proof he works be found.

- He is verbally abusive makes threats to kill even family members. This isnā€™t something he ā€œused to doā€ it is how he responds when he feels confronted.

- Scammed EQ (I know sheā€™s also not a good person but regardless)

- What he said to EQ after she found out he was using her was abhorrent, called her a man etc (again reserve any judgement you may feel about EQ personally on that one)

- Went to Emz house shagged her then denied it (just a general wtf there but shows what he will do for attention)

-aunt Sally goes to Palestine, he went last year with her. She goes there as some sort of Christian missionary ā€œhelpingā€ people in an oppressed Muslim country. Itā€™s extremely dodgy.

- currently doing some weird religious grooming on talia who wrote posts about how ricksta is guiding her away from sin and to the lord and how sheā€™s trying to be better for him (!)

Last edited:

Medusa

Yeah you commented why donā€™t you answer me and there wasnā€™t another comment from you - did you write voice note?
Screenshot_20240330_142608_Chrome.jpg

Yep! Several times and he refused to answer. Yet said he was willing to answer ANY questions put to him.

MentalBear

Mar 5, 2024
So glad these are getting out there again. I went in Angieā€™s box to speak to him the other day and give him a read(something Iā€™d never do never gone In a box or live) cos I was determined to show people what heā€™s like as a lot of people donā€™t know all this stuff, heā€™s a VERY BAD MAN. I had some messages after saying people didnā€™t know about the scamming grannies etc, heā€™s totally getting away with half of it as he disappeared for a while.

- His family scammed old people - his brother is now in jail for this crime. When he mentioned he doesnā€™t engage whatsoever with police this is why.

- Him and Dave scammed people out of gifts and charity money (wonder why they NEVER EVER interact anymore?)

- Heā€™s homeless lives at aunt sallys till she kicked him out not sure where he is now or what he does - he wonā€™t say anything about his ā€œworkā€ nor can any proof he works be found.

- He is verbally abusive makes threats to kill even family members. This isnā€™t something he ā€œused to doā€ it is how he responds when he feels confronted.

- What he said to EQ after she found out he was using her was abhorrent, called her a man etc (again reserve any judgement you may feel about EQ personally on that one)

- Went to Emz house shagged her then denied it (just a general wtf there but shows what he will do for attention)
Bloody hell I never knew ANY of this bar emz bit ! Heā€™s proper scum šŸ¤ÆšŸ¤Æ

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
I wonder why Angie is so interested now ?? We told her last week? The recordings were in here last week! Lewis is Talias mod and by supporting Talia isnā€™t that going against Angieā€¦ā€¦ šŸ¤”! Heā€™s always lacked morals that snakey little f.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
These voice clips have been out for years yes it's wrong ... but angie has heard them all she played them on her live years ago....
Let's not forget who angie sub to
Let's not forget everything angie has sed or most people on that app.
Angie knows wots she's doing she very clever
Yeah of course she has her own agenda. But who cares when itā€™s getting the word out about ricksta. They can bring each other down better than anyone else can.
Why are you upset about the voice notes being played?

Reactions: Deleted member 919
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I wonder why Angie is so interested now ?? We told her last week? The recordings were in here last week! Lewis is Talias mod and by supporting Talia isnā€™t that going against Angieā€¦ā€¦ šŸ¤”! Heā€™s always lacked morals that snakey little f.
Because itā€™s perfect for her agenda thatā€™s why. In this instance if it brings more attention to rickstas continued crimes then Iā€™m fine with Angieā€™s motives.

NoLimits

Mar 3, 2024
Angie needs drama today, she's struggled to pick a fight the last few days, here she gets Ricksta, Harley/Courtney and potentially Lewis. The only reason she interested now. Lynz has a whole new take on when Ange and Ricksta were out together. Changed her tune to suit.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Bloody hell I never knew ANY of this bar emz bit ! Heā€™s proper scum šŸ¤ÆšŸ¤Æ
This is why itā€™s worth Angie going on one and a lot of us are all for it. He made a mistake meeting her. Why he meets all the most unhinged women is bizarre - eq emz and Angie?!

Oh also it seems heā€™s doing some dodgy religious manipulation on talia she posted this story about how ricksfa is leading her away from sin (!?!)

Oh and everyone loves Aunt Sally but sheā€™s a scammer and also goes to Palestine to do religious missionary work on vulnerable Muslim people - what the do is that about.

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Angie needs drama today, she's struggled to pick a fight the last few days, here she gets Ricksta, Harley/Courtney and potentially Lewis. The only reason she interested now. Lynz has a whole new take on when Ange and Ricksta were out together. Changed her tune to suit.
Deffo! Lynz has gone from defending Prick to chastising him!
That C in the box just said Angie needs to step away from the Drama yet now she stirring the pot šŸ˜‚

dolly

Mar 5, 2024
Yeah of course she has her own agenda. But who cares when itā€™s getting the word out about ricksta. They can bring each other down better than anyone else can.
Why are you upset about the voice notes being played?
Oh believe me I'm not upset far from it .. he needs calling out .but angie acting all shook bout um wen she's heard them all .. both wronguns

Feb 28, 2024
Hell

- Him and his family scammed old people - his brother is now in jail for this crime. When he mentioned he doesnā€™t engage whatsoever with police this is why.

-aunt Sally goes to Palestine, he went last year with her. She goes there as some sort of Christian missionary ā€œhelpingā€ people in an oppressed Muslim country. Itā€™s extremely dodgy.
Edited this list to add the concerning religious grooming behaviour

Status
Not open for further replies.