Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

MentalBear

Mar 5, 2024
This is why it’s worth Angie going on one and a lot of us are all for it. He made a mistake meeting her. Why he meets all the most unhinged women is bizarre - eq emz and Angie?!

Oh also it seems he’s doing some dodgy religious manipulation on talia she posted this story about how ricksfa is leading her away from sin (!?!)

Oh and everyone loves Aunt Sally but she’s a scammer and also goes to Palestine to do religious missionary work on vulnerable Muslim people - what the do is that about.
Bloody hell this is crazy stuff ! And the religious stuff is not wise at all . Like talia she is right either . Both of them are crazy ! And yea the aunt going abroad I dunno about that . 🫣 talia is someone who has the head in the clouds . Pricksta is def manipulating these women .

Reactions: Deleted member 1244

MantisLady

Feb 19, 2024
Lynz voice n constant talkin n taking over the live is grinding on me

1711810036406.png

Medusa

This is why it’s worth Angie going on one and a lot of us are all for it. He made a mistake meeting her. Why he meets all the most unhinged women is bizarre - eq emz and Angie?!

Oh also it seems he’s doing some dodgy religious manipulation on talia she posted this story about how ricksfa is leading her away from sin (!?!)

Oh and everyone loves Aunt Sally but she’s a scammer and also goes to Palestine to do religious missionary work on vulnerable Muslim people - what the do is that about.
Its pointless angie going on one about pricksta, it only makes her look more deluded and more of a hypocrite. People forget - she KNEW exactly what he'd done and knew he was a scumbag way BEFORE they both met up. So everything that comes out of her mouth is already tarnished and people won't take it as being factual. Especially when they BOTH set up a sick and twisted act for clout. It would be better coming from someone that ain't a compulsive liar. And who's to say ALL of this ain't another act, let's face it her views were falling drastically and people were getting bored.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Its pointless angie going on one about pricksta, it only makes her look more deluded and more of a hypocrite. People forget - she KNEW exactly what he'd done and knew he was a scumbag way BEFORE they both met up. So everything that comes out of her mouth is already tarnished and people won't take it as being factual. Especially when they BOTH set up a sick and twisted act for clout. It would be better coming from someone that ain't a compulsive liar. And who's to say ALL of this ain't another act, let's face it her views were falling drastically and people were getting bored.
Angie talking about him has led to posts here which have shown lots of people that didn’t know about it - so it’s not been totally pointless.

People won’t like Angie for it but it’s just useful as at least some more people have heard the voice notes and will potentially not gift him

Reactions: Paris
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I was going to sell my old phone but I can’t possibly. This screen recording malarkey is too easy with two phones.

So I have just made Miss Baguette YouTube.

Here is the full recording of Rickstas live just now.

This Talia live is going on there as well once it’s finally done with.

Do you have the voicemail that he sent to Angie?

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Right, I'm off for a night on the tiles. If I still have functioning fingers and thumbs and i can still focus on the keyboard when I return, then - MAHOOSIVE APOLOGIES IN ADVANCE. Don't worry your pretty heads are safe. 😘 Although, I can't say the same for the pesky, plebs on tiktok.
Peace out 🤘
Brilliant! Can’t wait to hear your post party words of Wisdom 🎉🥳🎉

• Love
Reactions: Medusa

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Right, I'm off for a night on the tiles. If I still have functioning fingers and thumbs and i can still focus on the keyboard when I return, then - MAHOOSIVE APOLOGIES IN ADVANCE. Don't worry your pretty heads are safe. 😘 Although, I can't say the same for the pesky, plebs on tiktok.
Peace out 🤘
Have a good time!

• Love
Reactions: Medusa
Status
Not open for further replies.