Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Ignoring my comment 🙄
IMG_4772.jpeg
Ooooohhh

Any money I go check and find I’m blocked 🤣

Mar 5, 2024
The M20
That’s an observation after some of you jumped on someone who made a discord, which you don’t have to join, obviously, but some people might choose to. It wasn’t friendly
Massive majority of people in here are friendly and up for a laugh.

That being said you’ve got to keep your wits about you, you can’t guarantee that user isn’t trying to harvest and dox information from users by getting them into a private chat.

It’s fair and right in my opinion to be vigilant of a new user that comes in that way. Think of it more as skepticism than nastiness.

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Who did Jack and Danny say they were getting last year? They said they were gonna get someone and kept posting pictures of them on motorways and the signs to indicate they were getting close? It wasn’t EQ it was someone lower key

• Wow
Reactions: Deleted member 919
Feb 29, 2024
I like the idea of another thread, but I don't know about moving, I mean the other thread is just so far away 😂
At this point it would be better to make a new angie thread to talk about just angie! 🤣 it’s impossible to not talk about other people when Angie has about 50 people in her box a day and beefs with half of tiktok 🤣

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Massive majority of people in here are friendly and up for a laugh.

That being said you’ve got to keep your wits about you, you can’t guarantee that user isn’t trying to harvest and dox information from users by getting them into a private chat.

It’s fair and right in my opinion to be vigilant of a new user that comes in that way. Think of it more as skepticism than nastiness.
And if they’ve been an active member they would have seen that the general consensus was we didn’t want to take it from this platform. That’s what’s good about it being on here, as there’s no cloak and dagger we say it how it is !

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
Why do the comments always cry for Cockerpoo 🤣
Wouldn't be a pointless bust up without cringey commentary from Cockerpoo or Tj
All we need now is boring J to jump in to try and get a few desperate laughs

Reactions: Deleted member 1633
Status
Not open for further replies.