Wonkey Donkey

Feb 29, 2024
The Wonkey Farm
Why does Tonyofficial remind me of Emperor Ming from Flash Gordon

s-l1600.jpg

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
As much as I don’t like Emz or Brett…Dan and Jack that turned up at hotel for Emz last night have harassed her before for months, they was the ones that called Brett a paedo and chased him screaming it at him, they are a pair of wrongens desperate for attention
I've no idea who they are, it's weird behaviour

Feb 29, 2024
So glad these are getting out there again. I went in Angie’s box to speak to him the other day and give him a read(something I’d never do never gone In a box or live) cos I was determined to show people what he’s like as a lot of people don’t know all this stuff, he’s a VERY BAD MAN. I had some messages after saying people didn’t know about the scamming grannies etc, he’s totally getting away with half of it as he disappeared for a while.
If anyone wants to look at this Lynz here are the cliff notes of Ricksta

- Him and his family scammed old people - his brother is now in jail for this crime. When he mentioned he doesn’t engage whatsoever with police this is why.

- Him and Dave scammed people out of gifts and charity money (wonder why they NEVER EVER interact anymore?)

- He’s homeless lives at aunt sallys till she kicked him out not sure where he is now or what he does - he won’t say anything about his “work” nor can any proof he works be found.

- He is verbally abusive makes threats to kill even family members. This isn’t something he “used to do” it is how he responds when he feels confronted.

- Scammed EQ (I know she’s also not a good person but regardless)

- What he said to EQ after she found out he was using her was abhorrent, called her a man etc (again reserve any judgement you may feel about EQ personally on that one)

- Went to Emz house shagged her then denied it (just a general wtf there but shows what he will do for attention)

-aunt Sally goes to Palestine, he went last year with her. She goes there as some sort of Christian missionary “helping” people in an oppressed Muslim country. It’s extremely dodgy.

- currently doing some weird religious grooming on talia who wrote posts about how ricksta is guiding her away from sin and to the lord and how she’s trying to be better for him (!)

Noah peel

Feb 24, 2024
Darkside of the moon
I've no idea who they are, it's weird behaviour
Very strange, they pretended to be paedo hunters and called themselves anonymous for a couple of months and that’s when they went after Brett
They did nothing but accuse innocent people and try to line their pockets
They’ve bullied numerous women especially their ex mods and harassed them for money too

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Status
Not open for further replies.