Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Ok I need to move a big shelf in my hallway. I’ve been putting it off al month and I think. A rage listen to Tony the ultimate thicko is the absolute energy fuel I need. I can’t STAND that man and the hysterical universal credit club that worship him.

Not sure what’s going on but I’m sure it’s just the standard pedo / aWArEenESss / argument / misinformation loop?

Feb 29, 2024
Crayon 🖍️ box
IMG_4785.png
If I’m correct it wasn’t him in the picture .. pair of blokes in tony now they even tried to do ghost hunting but I’m pretty sure it wasn’t that guy because I watched in doing the nb case he was a lone guy not in pairs

Reactions: Noah peel

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
The fact that Tony is bigging up this box battle with the Spartans at 8 o’clock and saying that it’s all going to charity no 70% of it is going directly to TikTok ✨ because I’m sure that TikTok ✨ are not donating their percentage to charity. This is bullshit and I’ve commented loads and obviously being ignored.
It's so dumb! Ok it's better than nothing but get people to donate directly to the charity

Reactions: Mazza's brown nose

Paris

Feb 28, 2024
The fact that Tony is bigging up this box battle with the Spartans at 8 o’clock and saying that it’s all going to charity no 70% of it is going directly to TikTok ✨ because I’m sure that TikTok ✨ are not donating their percentage to charity. This is bullshit and I’ve commented loads and obviously being ignored.
The spartans are fraudsters to the highest level and anyone that knows about them will probably know the real Jack who had a lovely partner and a family but Jack cheated behind her back and left to and live with his new partner
So he's not as squeaky clean at all

Status
Not open for further replies.