Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
They’re all in here too, which is why I’m leaving. They’re making up lies about people and pretending to be general comment cafe people, almost all new accounts. They’ve made new threads on here about people. I have been staying away but knowing Aki is back, I’m staying away from here now. They just take over everything.

It’s been a hoot guys, just all be careful what you’re doing or talking to on here. Kazzys lot and also johnnys lot both over here. Happy trolling 👋❤️
Agreed, it's been a ball, 🩷 happy trolling everyone:) over & out.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I just can’t stand what they’re doing. I’m all good, I just want no interaction with any of them. Things will only get worse now they want everyone in their discord again. I’m happy to go back to trolling Angie as a Lone Ranger 😂 thank you though ❤️❤️❤️
Hopefully if that’s the case, they’ll be in their discord and we can have this place 😭

Mar 20, 2024
South Africa
Please don’t let the bastards push you out 💖
I don't believe aki ever left he was just under different accounts and of course this is going to be their new playground they can be who they want in here I'd say 80% (how people speak) of the people in here are plm
I don’t like mentioning them. But is Aki really back?
I don't think aki ever left this comment cafe is a plm playground it's going to get vile in here pretty soon

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I don't believe aki ever left he was just under different accounts and of course this is going to be their new playground they can be who they want in here I'd say 80% (how people speak) of the people in here are plm
I don't think aki ever left this comment cafe is a plm playground it's going to get vile in here pretty soon
Genuine question, why would they prefer here to a private playground? I genuinely don’t understand.

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Same reason luv?
Yeah, unfortunately - been a few new members joining here & when I check their previous comments they have been in johnys thread, very much involved in said group, and although I can press ignore, I can still see replies from other people, 🩷 nothing against anyone here, just can't be in the same thread with those lot, starting to fizzle there way in! ❤️

Hopefully if that’s the case, they’ll be in their discord and we can have this place 😭
If you want to see who most of them are on comment cafe, check out the TikTok thread about boombox and winters. That’s mostly them lot. Angie gave us too much clout and they saw it as a way to spread rumours about people

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Yeah, unfortunately - been a few new members joining here & when I check their previous comments they have been in johnys thread, very much involved in said group, and although I can press ignore, I can still see replies from other people, 🩷 nothing against anyone here, just can't be in the same thread with those lot, starting to fizzle there way in! ❤️
I understand 😞 I never venture out of this thread but it would unnerve me too if I saw that 🩵

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I’m really sad if people are leaving because of some overinflated ego who named himself after a predator.

If there are people here saying things you don’t agree with, ignore them. They don’t have to ruin it.

They’ll be talking to themselves if everyone ignores them, and unless they’re literally that weird that they’ll sit and talk to themselves, they’ll piss off eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.