Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 13, 2024
Uk
Well I'm staying put.
I'm NOT part of PLM or any other server or whatever you call it & NEVER will be !!
Any questionable people on here are on my ingore list, maybe thats why I'm not sure what's going off.
Anyways I will NOT be driven off a Public forum by Some ramdoms on tbe Internet that want to associate with them 3 letters. !! Nor will I be associated with them.
So anyone from there will be ingored , & i will not even reply to comments mentioning them from now on..

I just Want to stick to TROLLING Angie & her Cult..& the few others that we come across too.😭🤣

No, it was on a random new TikTok account but I didnt record it. That’s why I came back today just to see if they had taken over this thread fully with the people they’re trying to take down. I’m sure there’ll be people screen recording plenty now he’s on clapper with jazzy

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
I understand 😞 I never venture out of this thread but it would unnerve me too if I saw that 🩵
Having a little one myself, & one on the way knowing the things they have said & done regarding baby's & children I wouldn't even want to see people's replies to them, or have them reading my posts 🩷
Yeah, it's the ones coming in here, I've seen they also comment on johnnys thread too, so I just can't be around people that have done the things that group has done, I will probably just read now and again in here, but shan't be commenting anymore, so keep it in entertaining in here for me to read now and again! All the best 🩷

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Good idea is perhaps

• go to the threads under the names of the unsavouries and ignore anyone interacting who you don’t recognise
• never ever ever click a link. Even from people you trust. If it’s for a TikTok video, ask for the username instead
• if you see new users posting horrible stuff, don’t reply to them as if others have previously ignored them, they’ll see the comment reply. Don’t give them any attention. Just ignore.
• fill the thread with funny AI images to dilute any bad

For those leaving, please can you consider it a break for self care? Hopefully they’ll have their private Discord territory and we can have this place somewhat back to ourselves?

Edit: a break as in, come back periodically and it’ll hopefully be clearer here 🙏🏼
They won’t be here for good, I’ll let them get bored and come back. They don’t seem to care about Angie, it’s her old side characters they’re gunning for so once they get bored in here they’ll piss off

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Yeah, it's the ones coming in here, I've seen they also comment on johnnys thread too, so I just can't be around people that have done the things that group has done, I will probably just read now and again in here, but shan't be commenting anymore, so keep it in entertaining in here for me to read now and again! All the best 🩷
Wishing you all the best too and hope you feel safe enough to venture out again soon 🩵

Feb 28, 2024
Comment Cafe HQ
Angie reminds me of that SMALL SOLDIERS character:

p21432_k_h9_ab.jpg

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
They won’t be here for good, I’ll let them get bored and come back. They don’t seem to care about Angie, it’s her old side characters they’re gunning for so once they get bored in here they’ll piss off
They don’t seem to be in her lives because she isn’t getting viciously trolled. We play with her so to speak but nothing awful and so hopefully you’re right!

Status
Not open for further replies.