Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnglesBox

Mar 31, 2024
Ireland
I will think what I want. I'm not a sheep I have my own mind and don't follow the crowd. IF or when I find out its true then I'll take it to her. But you opened an account just to post 1 comment about someone which might not be true and you could literally be anyone. Lying about cancer is fed up and if it is true then I'll have no problem telling her what I think.
Go into her live the next time she's on and ask her about it. Guarantee you'll get blocked by her mods. All the people that outed her got mass reported and accounts were permanently banned (including my own).

Medusa

Go into her live the next time she's on and ask her about it. Guarantee you'll get blocked by her mods. All the people that outed her got mass reported and accounts were permanently banned (including my own).
I'll personally message her and ask her to her face. But you've just been asked what accounts have the receipts to show she lied about cancer ??

Reactions: Deleted member 1815

AnglesBox

Mar 31, 2024
Ireland
I'll personally message her and ask her to her face. But you've just been asked what accounts have the receipts to show she lied about cancer ??
The accounts are gone! She got her minions to report us all. Believe me or not, I don't care. I put it out there cause she's a fraud! She's had a beef with everyone on irish tiktok which is why she's hounding the English lives now.

Reactions: Deleted member 1815

kushqueen

Mar 7, 2024
So it was an April Fool's joke, but everyone that spoke the truth got kicked out? Yeah totally staged... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.