Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medusa

Just popped on, seen this. I can vouch that Manic is known as a compulsive liar, neevo on Irish tok outted her. She's dangerous šŸ˜³ she used to always be on live out of her mind on substances šŸ¤£ not sure about the cancer thing tho but I have heard that before.
It's the cancer thing that's pissed me off. I've just messaged her. I knew of a few things but lying about cancer has never been one of them. If it's true then I'll be sickened to my core and I'll happily eat humble pie.

Last edited:

kushqueen

Mar 7, 2024
With the greatest of respect Kez, someone needing a heart transplant and getting in with big ā€œcreatorsā€ ainā€™t gonna get a heart any quicker
OIG2 (5).jpg

Definitely not in this live anyway

Medusa

They've sat all night with their gifts on pushing for 'TEAM' bracelets then towards the end of the live they suddenly tell everyone that someone is in desperate need of cash and plead for you to give them anything, even if its just Ā£1... how about you turn your gifts off or give the cash and 30% of everyone's gifts you earned to the cause.

Noah peel

Feb 24, 2024
Darkside of the moon
With the greatest of respect Kez, someone needing a heart transplant and getting in with big ā€œcreatorsā€ ainā€™t gonna get a heart any quicker
Itā€™s also not something Iā€™m interested in listening too, I donā€™t watch tt lives for it to pull at my heart strings, this ainā€™t live aid! I watch for drama, kick offs, arguments etc

Status
Not open for further replies.