Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Wasn’t this person in angies box earlier 👀
Yes and it’s ANDREAPLACE.
The one who joined the box a little after and was hissing and shouting at Angie.

I knew I recognised her voice this morning but couldn’t place it, but when she was spamming on Royako for box then come back on ANDREAPLACE account saying the exact same things with bad drunk spelling, it all clicked.

She’s an absolute womble.

Mar 23, 2024
China
Yes and it’s ANDREAPLACE.
The one who joined the box a little after and was hissing and shouting at Angie.

I knew I recognised her voice this morning but couldn’t place it, but when she was spamming on Royako for box then come back on ANDREAPLACE account saying the exact same things with bad drunk spelling, it all clicked.

She’s an absolute womble.
She was so angry straight away..seemed drunk too

Mrs f

Mar 9, 2024

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240401_022509_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20240401_022509_Facebook.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 26

Tiktok_dramas

Mar 14, 2024
Northumbria
I know that

Nah i respect that. That's why i walked away from Queen mandy and Angie. So i hear what you're saying and understand why people have an opinion on me there
You are the biggest snake of all. Walked away from Mandy!! You flipped to the drama Mandy told you to give her space and up until start of march you was all up for outing everyone 😂. Yet the Pinocchio nose got pushed out of place as you was told it wasn’t about you calling out the people you now sit with 🙄🙄 You dropped your violin on the way out 🙄🙄

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Sorry I need to know thoughts

Angie cutting her hair doesn’t make her culpable for someone else self harming.

Andrea going on live, like I spammed the comments saying she was going to do something awful, and of course she shown blood covered tissue from self harming.

This woman has been doing things just like this for at least over a year that I know of. I need to search back some old messages to see if I can trigger my memory of specific things. But she’s absolutely dangerous like psychotic.

I hope that didn’t make anyone who used to self harm feel any type of way. That was a t move.

t move of Tony too to not drop her from the box for almost a minute after her showing it.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Did you see my video from a while back luv?
Yessss I remember I commented because I had all of the live recorded but there was a bit at the end you had that I had never even seen but I was shocked by it

I wonder if we will ever find the comment about Palestine kids. So many of us seen it, but everyone seems to have missed recording it

Mar 23, 2024
China

Andrea going on live, like I spammed the comments saying she was going to do something awful, and of course she shown blood covered tissue from self harming.

This woman has been doing things just like this for at least over a year that I know of. I need to search back some old messages to see if I can trigger my memory of specific things. But she’s absolutely dangerous like psychotic.

I hope that didn’t make anyone who used to self harm feel any type of way. That was a t move.

t move of Tony too to not drop her from the box for almost a minute after her showing it.
I can’t believe the way she has been in the comments tonight tbf she seems to have issues just like Angie does

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Yessss I remember I commented because I had all of the live recorded but there was a bit at the end you had that I had never even seen but I was shocked by it

I wonder if we will ever find the comment about Palestine kids. So many of us seen it, but everyone seems to have missed recording it
Do you know if it was said the same evening of that video?

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com

She’s in the box again, I can’t even comment on the situation right now - incredibly triggering. Need time to think and will let you know thoughts luv 🩵

Feb 29, 2024

I don’t sh but I do suffer with MH problems! This woman can’t go on about angie triggering people when she’s done the same thing! She seems unhinged

Status
Not open for further replies.