Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theoneandonly

Mar 19, 2024
devon
Oh god round 2 by the looks of it
IMG_4889.jpeg
Guessing the info has come from Alex or Tam. Alex is trying to deflect from his winkie pics

Mar 8, 2024
Points I need to raise

* pineapple did the crime and did the time for stealing yes?

* Why is nobody addressing that pineapple was having ago at angie in angies box. Pineapple got doxxed in angies live, angie didn't doxx her? Not that I'm sticking up for angie it's just what I picked up on

* Also, as I never figured this out, is pineapple a teacher or was she a teacher? I'm fairly sure her parading around saying she's a swinger and teaches kids would be frowned upon? I'm mean each to their own but I'm sure some parents would question?
But like I say not sure if she still teaches or if she means taught in the past.

* Why has she contacted the police all of a sudden now when it's been dropped and not spoken about for a few weeks? Strange?

Sorry for the essay just brain thinking out loud

Roxy Mitchell

Mar 5, 2024
Points I need to raise

* pineapple did the crime and did the time for stealing yes?

* Why is nobody addressing that pineapple was having ago at angie in angies box. Pineapple got doxxed in angies live, angie didn't doxx her? Not that I'm sticking up for angie it's just what I picked up on

* Also, as I never figured this out, is pineapple a teacher or was she a teacher? I'm fairly sure her parading around saying she's a swinger and teaches kids would be frowned upon? I'm mean each to their own but I'm sure some parents would question?
But like I say not sure if she still teaches or if she means taught in the past.

* Why has she contacted the police all of a sudden now when it's been dropped and not spoken about for a few weeks? Strange?

Sorry for the essay just brain thinking out loud
I believe pineapple contacted the police weeks ago, and the police just drag their heals with everything so it’s a delayed response.

Status
Not open for further replies.