Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's certain things that don't add up. A few things have been brought to my attention and the way one or 2 people on here are moving makes a few people question why they are part of a thread that trolls Angie.
I get you now its questionable as the rest of us get blocked and can't say anything i watch on my main now rather than get bloody blocked.

Mar 2, 2024
This is Ali
Screenshot_20240306_183828_TikTok.jpg
Who is this handsome gentleman?!

Mar 23, 2024
China
I’m blocked on all but 2 accounts. It’s a ballache swapping about. Why does no one consider the hard work we put into being cocky bastards. It’s fing wrong. Free up me and my fallen comrades 😩
This!!!! Like these dickheads do stuff others are going to have an opinion on yet when they do the weirdos block us!!! Like get a grip 🙄🙄

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Angie you are a massive hypocrite. You say you’re for men’s rights yet you’re battling a t who said she was gonna put an R charge on a man for "fun"

I cannot stand Gemma. She is one of the worst creatures on the app. I was modding for Loz the other night and had to hold back from the block option
I can't stand Gemma, I don't understand how anyone can listen to her, she makes me so mad just by existing 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.