Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
Angie you are a massive hypocrite. You say you’re for men’s rights yet you’re battling a t who said she was gonna put an R charge on a man for "fun"

I cannot stand Gemma. She is one of the worst creatures on the app. I was modding for Loz the other night and had to hold back from the block option
She's always going into people's lives when they are having a breakdown

Medusa

Bloody hell.
No I didn’t mean to gift Angie, I didn’t realise I had coins on this account from gift boxes.
Sorry I couldn’t reply immediately though.

Also can we do call-outs by name instead of cryptically like just say it I won’t be offended 🤣
I have NO problem calling YOU out. Trust me I'm not the only one who thinks its weird. Its not the first time you've gifted her, so was that also a mistake?? There's a lot of other stuff that doesn't make sense yet ive given people my word that i won't say anything. You're moving weird. I'm not a fence sitter and if it means I'm the one that has to say something because others feel uncomfortable then I will, and i have. So don't be offended. 😊

Trixieangel41

Feb 28, 2024
Great comment from stupid Sally when people have taken their lives through debt on this app you fing t

Attachments

• IMG_8259.png
    IMG_8259.png
    255.2 KB · Views: 54
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Bloody hell.
No I didn’t mean to gift Angie, I didn’t realise I had coins on this account from gift boxes.
Sorry I couldn’t reply immediately though.

Also can we do call-outs by name instead of cryptically like just say it I won’t be offended 🤣
I think ppl asked again cos you gifted twice today it seems, I saw one a few hours ago. I think it can be confusing maybe cos you’re really chatty with Angie and send her evidence etc it could be perceived that you’re actually a friend / like her?

Edit to say I haven’t discussed your gifting I just am repeating comments from here x

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I have NO problem calling YOU out. Trust me I'm not the only one who thinks its weird. Its not the first time you've gifted her, so was that also a mistake?? There's a lot of other stuff that doesn't make sense yet ive given people my word that i won't say anything. You're moving weird. I'm not a fence sitter and if it means I'm the one that has to say something because others feel uncomfortable then I will and i have. So don't be offended. 😊
When else have I gifted her? I am sure you have chronological records of my ‘movements’ 🤣

I’m actually gassed that we are on an anonymous s talking forum, and you are conspiring behind the scenes about me with other people. What makes you think I have to prove something to you? Do you not think that is weird?

I’m glad you aren’t a fence sitter. Don’t want splinters in your bum.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I think ppl asked again cos you gifted twice today it seems, I saw one a few hours ago. I think it can be confusing maybe cos you’re really chatty with Angie and send her evidence etc it could be perceived that you’re actually a friend / like her?
I gifted twice? Absolutely did not. Feel free to show me otherwise. I’m sure little miss call out has screenshots.

Reactions: Deleted member 1244
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I gifted twice? Absolutely did not. Feel free to show me otherwise. I’m sure little miss call out has screenshots.
I only saw you do one gift hours ago maybe the recent comment was just copying what I said tbh. Sorry for assuming. But I do generally wonder if you have a soft spot for her maybe you don’t even realise that you do? I’m not trying to argue with you by the way x

Status
Not open for further replies.