Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

kushqueen

Mar 7, 2024
I was blocked for saying 'Comment Cafe'. Wow. Not even allowed to answer questions any more.
For context, someone in the chat asked what the forum was, and I got blocked for answering a question. Real nice.
1712084542908.png

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
I think I have that one but will check, I'm sure that was posted here xx
I did post a snippet of it on here but I’ve just looked and I have quite a few videos saved. I’m gonna have to torture myself and watch them all back and see if I have her on about your MH etc. I will get back to you once I’ve watched them. x

Mar 16, 2024
London
You fing little liar
Oh and these people didn't know me at all when I was mates with DHB so would love to know how they got any information. To make it clear guys, the rumour wasn't even about me, read the original comment, it was about a man sending me messages, not the other way round! People on tattle then took it as if I had joined in and the girl didn't correct them then somewhere down the line it got twisted to be dhb instead of the original person mentioned! The thing was so crazy it was amusing and it was also 2 years ago, most of the people in that live I met less than 6 months ago 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.