Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I wouldn’t care if anyone talked about my parenting because I know I’m a good parent.

It says a lot if someone gets so affected about their parenting being questioned. It’s giving guilty conscience.
Exactly, if people generally were concerned about a childs safety then they would contact NSPCC and social services

Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
Tam the reality is if a social media platform has caused an issue and your children have been doxxed. The logical fing thing to do is remove yourself from said platform. And if you don’t want to do that then at least have zero contact with wrongens, don’t involve yourself in volatile situations and stop making threats to people.
THISSSSSSS πŸ‘πŸΌ

Mar 13, 2024
Uk
Oh and these people didn't know me at all when I was mates with DHB so would love to know how they got any information. To make it clear guys, the rumour wasn't even about me, read the original comment, it was about a man sending me messages, not the other way round! People on tattle then took it as if I had joined in and the girl didn't correct them then somewhere down the line it got twisted to be dhb instead of the original person mentioned! The thing was so crazy it was amusing and it was also 2 years ago, most of the people in that live I met less than 6 months ago 🀣

I wouldn't even bother to explain yourself to be honest it probably just give people more annumation.
I hope you're doing a little better now btw? πŸ’—

Reactions: MB_Stands_With_You
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Comment cafe has ruffled alot of feathers the past few weeks because they can't control the narrative here like they can on tiktok.
This is it!

Before comment cafe, if we spoke our minds in a live we would get muted or blocked and be silenced.

Now we have a place where we can sort of have our own comment section of a live where we can’t be muted or blocked and they don’t like it because they can’t help but read in here and can’t handle the truth, ya get me?

kushqueen

Mar 7, 2024
This is it!

Before comment cafe, if we spoke our minds in a live we would get muted or blocked and be silenced.

Now we have a place where we can sort of have our own comment section of a live where we can’t be muted or blocked and they don’t like it because they can’t help but read in here and can’t handle the truth, ya get me?
Exactly. People on TikTok get so pressed to the point that they block you, but then they throw a hissyfit when you talk about them on CC. Freedom of speech no?

Yadasawrongen

Feb 28, 2024
I refuse to limit my creativity just because it triggers a few people
2FED6852-DA02-46C6-916C-E50F86E81BB1.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.