Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoseyNora

Feb 24, 2024
I was quite relieved to see old but new bugger off the other day. I had her on my ignore list for a bit. Not keen on her.
When I saw her joking in the comments with Kat despite banging on about not wanting to associate with the three letter group was enough for me.

If you’re not gonna stand by what you say don’t lecture others init 🤷‍♀️
IMG_0119.jpeg
IMG_0121.jpeg

Mar 16, 2024
London
I'm so confused, I liked frankie though she often reminded me that she never made friends online, she was quite protective and sent me lovely messages online trying to help me with social interaction and understanding when things were banter or digs. So I am a little conflicted with seeing those comments out of context.
You mainstream people are really confusing 😕

Mar 16, 2024
London
frankie has gone against them both in all honesty and owned it so I say fair play….. secondly mabel has just mentioned fiestys kids 😂😂 HYPOCRITE b get a life outside bab
Frankie is a faced two b she use anyone to come popular she Defended Lucy rose because she want to be notice and do anyone over to get there she will course lots of s on tiktok then disappears for a 1 year or two then come back trying suck up to next top creater. Not long a go she was slagging shazzy Charlotte and felicity not long go in bad girl Squeak now she mod for shazzy 🤣🤣🤣 she also friends with frosty best pals if I remember rightly she also was getting done breaking into someone medical records as she was a nurse 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.