Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Seems a bit weird that DG dickhead was talking about TT Big Brother a few days ago then fallen off Scamtex makes a video
Big Ollie ching ching done come dine with me weeks ago then DG etc done it, she’s doing the big Ollie hose and now he’s mentio it. Oh and Ollie is the woman who took Sean out in glashow
Seems a bit weird that DG dickhead was talking about TT Big Brother a few days ago then fallen off Scamtex makes a video
glasgow even

Reactions: Zia’s Hostage
Mar 13, 2024
Uk
I'm so confused, I liked frankie though she often reminded me that she never made friends online, she was quite protective and sent me lovely messages online trying to help me with social interaction and understanding when things were banter or digs. So I am a little conflicted with seeing those comments out of context.
You mainstream people are really confusing 😕
Yeah same here ,
I'm always cautious of people online tbh. As it's true no1 Is your true mate. But I thought Frankie was OK.
Now I really don't no what to think.
I've seen a few things & not liking how some people move by inboxing crap then flicking the blame.
Like ive said above before NOT all of us speak on kids or parenting. I have my opinions & I own it. I comment on what people put online thats all.
I don't like being associated with plm or being instigated as a possible wrong un. Cause om newish to the forum.
I don't no I was in & out that live , so picked up bits , some I'm not happy with tbhm but hey ho ill just keep being me & trolling...

kushqueen

Mar 7, 2024
1712086711886.png

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I got blocked on my grimsby account the fs Jojo savage muted me ans paula blocked me twice! Stupid b I hope she chokes on her beans!
I know, I kept commenting about it in chat like why just believe tam, one persons opinion, when chat were spamming she’s wrong. Just cos you don’t like her doesn’t make you a troll by default, silly t tam.

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
I own everything I say , tam is a bad parent smokes green in a house around kids , her child was in hospital sooo poorly but chose to go live as soon as home , attacks people daily ! Also she’s on bail and still threatens people
This!!!

Commenting on people's actions whilst being on a live is NOT talking about kids.

It's talking about how they act as an adult in front of said kids!

If it was me, I'd be protecting my kids and fing off from the app.

But we are all different I 'spose

Status
Not open for further replies.