Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
Good luck with that pal

Attachments

• IMG_7961.jpeg
    IMG_7961.jpeg
    95.7 KB · Views: 52
Feb 29, 2024
At least we got somewhere. Fair play to everyone that jumped over. I'm still blocked on my CC and backup accounts. I actually went in on my main. Can't believe we were bullied by kids. 😭🤣
It’s fine because fi has blocked them all now the little pricks 🤣 if you ask her she will unblock you she unblocked me but not my main just my backup 🤣 I should have told her I had two accounts but she was already nearly loosing the plot 🤣she did way more than Tony did anyway 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Medusa
Feb 29, 2024
She is becoming one of the "everywheres" Cockercunt, J and her. She reads comment cafe.

Alicia, J, Cockercunt, do off on your own lives and be all there, all the fing time. You'll make more coins, clout and egoshit than cluttering up my fing algorithm.
All three of them read here the sad fs love any attention they can get 🤣

Medusa

It’s fine because fi has blocked them all now the little pricks 🤣 if you ask her she will unblock you she unblocked me but not my main just my backup 🤣 I should have told her I had two accounts but she was already nearly loosing the plot 🤣she did way more than Tony did anyway 🤣
I can always go in on my main account if I need to. Poor Fi she was stressing, I was shocked Tony picked that time to start fing singing a song. Wtf!! I'm glad the kids are blocked but he knew what he was doing. I guess the blow from the kids bullying was worth it. 🤣Well done to you as well! 👏

Status
Not open for further replies.