Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I'm on diamond art tiktok I'm furious

Attachments

• IMG_2677.jpeg
    IMG_2677.jpeg
    177.1 KB · Views: 30
Feb 29, 2024
I’ve been watching rickstas live! His mods are desperate for his little winkle. 🤣 he was slating talia, his two mods were joining in, the old one with the weird hairline siren Sarah and some other desperate s called irrelevant Rachel that clearly wants ricksta, but he doesn’t want her back! she’s even met ricksta in person! Talia kept coming in the boxes and the mod was screaming crying, saying she’s met ricksta and talia hasn’t! 🤣 then it kicked off more…. everyone slagging talia again and then she came back in the box, she wanted to end the drama with ricksta offline and ricksta announced he really really likes talia!🤣 his mod is now crying screaming and throwing up that she will never get a taste of rickstas cheesy nob end…. The other mods are trying to convince ricksta that talia is not the one for him 🤣 it’s a s show 🤣🤣🤣

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
I’ve been watching rickstas live! His mods are desperate for his little winkle. 🤣 he was slating talia, his two mods were joining in, the old one with the weird hairline siren Sarah and some other desperate s called irrelevant Rachel that clearly wants ricksta, but he doesn’t want her back! she’s even met ricksta in person! Talia kept coming in the boxes and the mod was screaming crying, saying she’s met ricksta and talia hasn’t! 🤣 then it kicked off more…. everyone slagging talia again and then she came back in the box, she wanted to end the drama with ricksta offline and ricksta announced he really really likes talia!🤣 his mod is now crying screaming and throwing up that she will never get a taste of rickstas cheesy nob end…. The other mods are trying to convince ricksta that talia is not the one for him 🤣 it’s a s show 🤣🤣🤣
Was Harley in there with her cloudy glasses 🤣

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
This is definitely what Jesus would do.

Status
Not open for further replies.